Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Rotherham 1-4 Charlton

thanks to the 49 Lifers who gave marks and to Clem for reminding me that I had forgotten Fox, here are the stats:

Comments

• When was the last time 3 strikers, all scored in the same match for CAFC ?
  • When was the last time 3 strikers, all scored in the same match for CAFC ?

When was the last time a striker scored?
  • ross1 said:

When was the last time 3 strikers, all scored in the same match for CAFC ?

Saturday.
    I meant before Saturday
  • In the 3-0 win against Brentford in Feb '15 our scorers were JBG, Igor and Bulot. Not strictly three strikers but three forwards for sure.
  • I remember when Garry, Alex (I think) and Carl scored in the same match. Am I showing my age?
  • The only way it can happen is, if both strikers score and the sub striker scores as well.

We had super Clive,Hunt and Robbo who was a winger come attacking midfielder,

Without checking, the 6 goals scored at Barnsley must be a contender, but other than Pritchard scoring in the 1st minute i 'm not sure who got the rest ?
  • Yann, Fuller, Harriott, and Kerkar. Was going to mention earlier, but dunno if you can count Harriott or Kerkar as strikers...
  • And Jacko...
  • Sponsored links:

• Oh woops, yeah...
  • Not a striker either though
  • ross1 said:

ross1 said:

When was the last time 3 strikers, all scored in the same match for CAFC ?

Saturday.
    I meant before Saturday
    Nottingham Forest... Makienok
  • Actually, it was only just a few months ago, Peterborough away in the cup.

Mikhail Kennedy, Ahearne-Grant, Vetokele
  • Actually, it was only just a few months ago, Peterborough away in the cup.

Mikhail Kennedy, Ahearne-Grant, Vetokele

Did Kennedy play as a striker that night ?

Against Bromley last week in the Kent cup he was running the midfield.

I'm just not sure if you've got the ball over the Line AFKA.
  • Kennedy and KAG played up front that night
  • edited February 2016
    The Russian Lineman has given it,
    As Ben18 has confirmed Kag and Kennedy played up front.
    Igor came on for Harriott and AFKA is The winner of the competition.
  • The Russian Lineman has given it,
    As Ben18 has confirmed Kag and Kennedy played up front.
    Igor came on for Harriott and AFKA is The winner of the competition.

How to piss off ever football fan from Azerbaijan.
  • So Henderson's passing / distribution is so bad he only gets the ball to a teammate one time in 7 or 8 attempts.

• PL54 said:

So Henderson's passing / distribution is so bad he only gets the ball to a teammate one time in 7 or 8 attempts.

Hitting it long from goalkicks, probably, with it most likely landing on a Rotherham head more often than not. May be more of a problem with our players ability to win headers? As well as accuracy of kicking.
  • Sponsored links:

• PL54 said:

So Henderson's passing / distribution is so bad he only gets the ball to a teammate one time in 7 or 8 attempts.

Hitting it long from goalkicks, probably, with it most likely landing on a Rotherham head more often than not. May be more of a problem with our players ability to win headers? As well as accuracy of kicking.
    Then we need to play out from the FBs more !
  • PL54 said:

Have noticed a few times when Henderson has tried to throw it out quickly (he doesn't do it enough) that most of the players are running up field with their backs to him. They should be told to keep looking back ready for a fast distribution - something we don't do enough of.
  • Certainly happened on more than one occasion at Rotherham but I will forgive that based on the result.
  • And one time he did find his man (Cousins), we scored from it...