Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Football Leaks Website.

Put in search, nothing came back, so apologies if somewhere else.

The above is apparently telling one and all about players contracts, and, it seems to be upsetting players, clubs and agents.

I deliberately have not put any links on here, just in case.

Apparently, Jonathan Barnet, Gareth Bale's agent, has asked for an "independent inquiry" into the link.

Allegedly, Ozil's contract at the Woolwich Rejects was leaked yesterday.

Question: why can't we the fans, sorry, customers, know where our money is going ?

Comments

• Private businesses aren't obliged to make those details available are they?
  • No, I don't think so, but, is it really right that everything is so secretive ?
    Just my opinion.
  • You can find our players contract details on whistle blower site ......ShittyLeaks.
  • I am a customer of Waitrose but I have no interest in what the branch manager earns
  • It's called Football Manager.... :-)
  • It's not just about the earnings, it's also showing, allegedly, how much money us going to third parties, which that upstanding commitee UEFA outlawed.
  • At the end of the day it should be the person who earns that wage that comes out to confirm how much they earn etc.

I've asked my parents a few times in my youth yet have been told to mind my own business whilst for me I'm always happy for people to know what I'm on as I don't really care if they know or not.

I know Football fans have a right to know what happens at their club... I just dont think this is one of those things that should be disclosed for individuals, those who demand the right to know it just smacks as jealousy that someone can earn loads of money whilst they dont
  • PL54 said:

I am a customer of Waitrose but I have no interest in what the branch manager earns

Comments like this might reinforce Katrien's view that we're customers...
  • PaddyP17 said:

PL54 said:

I am a customer of Waitrose but I have no interest in what the branch manager earns

Comments like this might reinforce Katrien's view that we're customers...
    And this entitlement of ownership, what will customers expect next? A wish for a well run Club Supermarket?

How does Katrien view shareholders?