Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Blackburn Match thread 23/01/16 (and off pitch activities)

Comments

• HT stats addicks first-:
    possession.........45% - 55%
    shots on............ 1 - 1
    shots off........... 3 - 2
    corners............. 1 - 2
    GOALS.............. 1 - 1
  • Fucking thick twat Henderson taking too long to distribute so far, T.watt not looking up, Bergdich must have heard there's a scout or two here, been playing everywhere and probably been our best player, honourable mentions to Fox and Lennon too.

All this is costing RD more money
  • No amount of coaching will ever make a fuckwit or can'tgiveashit defender mark properly at set plays.
    When I've worked out which one applies here I'll address the miscreant with the appropriate evisceration.
    It's not like that fat scottish striker could be unfamiliar to any sentient being playing in red today.
    Same old...
  • How's Tex looking?
  • Remaining optimistic here. Sounds like we've had the better of the game so far and that we didn't defend particularly badly for their goal. COYR.
  • When was the last time we didn't concede a first half goal? I can't remember.
  • Tex ain't been awful

We didn't concede one in the 47' cup final. More recently...not sure.
  • Sponsored links:

• 20 MK Dons 28 -18 26
    21 Rotherham 28 -15 25
    22 Bristol City 28 -22 25
    23 Charlton 28 -32 21
    24 Bolton 28 -22 20

Leeds (H) 12th December
  • Blackburn no wins in 6....hmmm. Off to the bookies!
  • Preparing for the 5 pm protest-:
  • So far two people ejected from North upper due to a banner, West car parked currently being railed off.. all taken from Twitter and FB
  • Should have held a stay in protest... that would've stumped 'em and wasted their money on the barracading.
  • Should have held a stay in protest... that would've stumped 'em and wasted their money on the barracading.

Still can
  • edited January 2016
    someone ejected for showing a banner saying Roland out

Potentially something for the next 12pm announcement. Change the location of the protest.

smart idea worth thinking about
  • Sponsored links:

• If someone takes those ladders left on the van roofs they can storm those barricades. Shhh.
  • edited January 2016
    LoOkOuT said:

sam3110 said:

Fucking thick twat Henderson taking too long to distribute so far, T.watt not looking up, Bergdich must have heard there's a scout or two here, been playing everywhere and probably been our best player, honourable mentions to Fox and Lennon too.

How can you type on your phone with all those pies you're holding?
    I am a man of many talents.

Besides, I don't buy the pies they taste shit, just get a cheeky half time pint or a cuppa depending how hot/cold it is, but the sentiment of "nutting a twunt" telling me what I can and cannot do is the same.

(again spoiler alert I wouldn't bother nutting someone I wear glasses ffs would do me more damage than them, but I'd certainly tell someone to politely move aside)

Along with a rendition of "you can stick your fucking barrier up your arse"
  • Deadly83 said:

So far two people ejected from North upper due to a banner, West car parked currently being railed off.. all taken from Twitter and FB

What did the banners say?
  • Teams back out soon...COYR's
  • Texeira has been good. Expelling the person with the banner was really bad.

Crowd behind the protests though. Mostly. Always some...
  • Any sign of KM?
  • Deadly83 said:

So far two people ejected from North upper due to a banner, West car parked currently being railed off.. all taken from Twitter and FB

What did the banners say?
    We Want Our Club Back
  • The banner was always going to be confiscated without a fire certificate. As for removing the people, that's shocking.