Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Are you suprised?

edited May 2007 in General Charlton
Be honest people...It was on the cards for a long time. Pards gave us hope, but reality is we are not good enough. Can't be doing with all that crying stuff Sky showed.

Re group, rebuild, get rid of the dead wood. Come back stronger.

Comments

• Options
    It was on the cards I agree.

Even if we got a result last night, would anyone think we would get the win at Anfield?

We have the right man at the helm.

My big worry is, our squad. When we went down in 1999, the only person to leave was Millsy.
    We kept our strikeforce of Hunt and Mendonca.
    When Baby Bent leaves, who have we got?

Charlton need to slash their squad to slash the wage bill.

The mess was created long ago......
  • Options
    totally agree, you only have to see the number of loan players on the pitch last night. The squad has been neglected for too long, with no decent youth coming through.

Not sure why Pards has persisted with Ambrose, and not bothered much with Romm, he gave us some hope with positive football then went back to mustn't lose tactics which personally I have found very disappointing.

We do have the nucleus of a team, but the gaps are still evident. in Midfield and up front.

Bents sale will no doubt help to finance some of that with Young too perhaps and maybe even Diawara.

So there is hope.