Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New survey on season tickets, protests & your message to the club

2»

Comments

• Get your daughter to write one then, @LenGlover?
    Come by and say hello if you have the chance in any case.

You'll never believe it's him. He looks 15 years younger, than the impression he gives.
  • I know - we've met...
  • Thanks all who have completed so far - over 500. The more, the merrier!
  • How about: Katrina quote "It's a global game now", yet all our recent managers (and owner/CEO) are linked heavily with one country, Belgium.
  • Over 700 responses, including some hard copies from yesterday.

Thanks to all who have completed but if not, please spare a few mins to give your opinions ahead of the Fans Forum.
  • Done, encourage everyone to give up just 60 seconds to click through the survey.

Pleasure to see you again yesterday @Weegie Addick
  • Thank you, Danny - lovely to see you too! Keep fighting the good fight x
  • Done. Signed up. Spreading the word.
  • Completed
  • Sponsored links:

• Any idea when data will be shared?
  • Give me a chance, please! Later this week, if all goes to plan.
  • When I clicked on it said survey closed
  • When I clicked on it said survey closed

Yes, sorry Bob, closed it tonight as need to do the analysis.

• No worries I hadn't seen it previously. If there's any point I have a season ticket & have had since our return. Have supported the club since the 60s. Stopped buying merchandise soon after this lot arrived. Totally support the protests. Season ticket next year ? No fucking way, not until this rabble have gone.
  • No worries I hadn't seen it previously. If there's any point I have a season ticket & have had since our return. Have supported the club since the 60s. Stopped buying merchandise soon after this lot arrived. Totally support the protests. Season ticket next year ? No fucking way, not until this rabble have gone.

Like you I was inducted to Charlton (by my father) in 1962, and am a season ticket holder. Last Saturday I tried to fight them in my (very small) way by giving out the CARD leaflets & stickers.

Don't give up mate, support the team, not the regime.
  • Cheers AOG but just don't want to give this maniac any more of my money. I may pop down to join protests outside the ground but that will be it.
  • Sorry, just tried (been in the wilds of Wales visiting ageing mother) but survey closed!