Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Hull 6-0 Charlton

heartfelt thanks to the 12 Lifers who gave marks, I don't usually comment but I am today, this is not a criticism of the marks given but an observation at how poor the team were when we concede 6 goals and score none with the Goalkeeper and Striker placed 1st & 2nd:

Comments

• Chilling relegation statistics. I fear it's touch and go as to whether we break the 40 point barrier.
  • Is Williams score an all time low ? Think it was the worst performance I've ever seen in a Charlton shirt.
  • se9addick said:

Is Williams score an all time low ? Think it was the worst performance I've ever seen in a Charlton shirt.

the previous lowest mark was 2.58 for Wilson against Watford
  • se9addick said:

Is Williams score an all time low ? Think it was the worst performance I've ever seen in a Charlton shirt.

Oh wow - the worst mark by quite some distance (and if you allowed 0 scores I think it would have been even worse).
  • se9addick said:

Vaz Te got 1.89 against Huddersfield didn't he?

Whatever the previous lowest, that is a shocking score for Williams. I was hopeful he'd provide a bit of leadership and help Jacko in that respect.
  • thanks Callum, you're right I was trying to forget that one :smile:
  • The Like is for the dedication of LL (always appreciated), rather than the stats themselves. Really depressing times..
  • Hendo getting top marks after letting in 6 says it all! I forgot Lennon got yet another booking, at this rate he'll be getting a suspension soon