Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

TO ALL WHO HAVE BEEN BOYCOTTING GAMES

2»

Comments

• boggzy said:

Actually Murray probably *will* be there as he loves any attention, good or bad. Unsure about her, though.

The reason Murray's still here is NOTHING to do with money.

It has something to do with money.
  • boggzy said:

Actually Murray probably *will* be there as he loves any attention, good or bad. Unsure about her, though.

The reason Murray's still here is NOTHING to do with money.

It has something to do with money.
    Is there some thing else that is undisclosed that Murray is going to get money if we get relegated ?

After scanning all the Posts and hearing all the gossip i have never heard that Murray will get any money back unless we end up in the Premier.

I'm all ears AA.
  • not just his money but the other investors who r owed - if it was just his, i think he would walk - he is not the enemy here - rd is the problem - he controls things but isn't emotionally involved like everybody else - its abnormal. we have to convince him to go
  • DOUCHER said:

Get down there next week, get in the ground and help make the valley a cauldron of hatred against the regime. The players need a change in ownership as much as we do. A passive stay away achieves nothing if you have a season ticket and even if you buy on gate, the power of the anti regime feeling will do a lot more than them missing your £20. If its the only thing you do to help rid us of these clowns then at least you have done something. Then get in the west stand car park and do the same.

What don't you get? You could sell out at the valley and have 27,000 fans chanting out, out, out for 90 mins and all KM and RD will do is take that as a positive, count how much money they made and then announce they've reached their target 20,000 campaign!

Sorry but I urge the exact opposite. Everyone should boycott the games. An empty stadium sends the message to them a lot clearer than selling out the valley.

I hope everyone boycotts every game until they leave. If everyone did that, my money would be on them selling up within 6 weeks. All the while the valley faithful turn up each week in their black and white scarves.....there is no pressure on them to sell up. They can handle not being liked. They can't handle a loss making business with no customers.
  • DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

Meire and Murray will definitely be at the blackburn game - don't ask how i know but i do - i have been told by a cast iron source - i have also been told that murray wants them to change their strategy as much as we do and welcomes efforts of others to do that - unfortunately he has too much to lose to just walk away - a big shame.

What does he have to lose ?
    money
    No he doesn't. What he is owed is ring fenced and he will get it when RD sells up which will be before the alternative of reaching the PL. there is nothing to stop RM walking away and if he did he wouldn't be affected financially.
  • DOUCHER said:

not just his money but the other investors who r owed - if it was just his, i think he would walk - he is not the enemy here - rd is the problem - he controls things but isn't emotionally involved like everybody else - its abnormal. we have to convince him to go

all the ex directors monies owed are ring fenced and they have first charges over The Valley etc. their money is safe, they don't need RM there keeping an eye on it.
  • edited January 2016
    DOUCHER said:

Meire and Murray will definitely be at the blackburn game - don't ask how i know but i do - i have been told by a cast iron source - i have also been told that murray wants them to change their strategy as much as we do and welcomes efforts of others to do that - unfortunately he has too much to lose to just walk away - a big shame.

Just not true, otherwise the rest of the old board would need to be involved too. I've heard what RM has to say both first hand and via third parties. I have no doubt he will switch sides, like others, when he deems it expedient, but see his "statement" ten days ago. Nobody forced him to put his name to that.

That said, I expect him and Meire to be there next Saturday.
  • edited January 2016
    DOUCHER said:

not just his money but the other investors who r owed - if it was just his, i think he would walk - he is not the enemy here - rd is the problem - he controls things but isn't emotionally involved like everybody else - its abnormal. we have to convince him to go

If you think RM is looking after the interests of the other former directors you really are barking - absolutely no love lost there.
  • DOUCHER said:

If you think RM is looking after the interests of the other former directors you really are barking - absolutely no love lost there.
    Only going by what I have been told as are you - rm welcomes the dialogue thing - admittedly I don't know the ins and outs of the finance system. I want them out as much as u so why do u think rm is hanging around?
  • DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

Only going by what I have been told as are you - rm welcomes the dialogue thing - admittedly I don't know the ins and outs of the finances. I want them out as much as u so why do u think rm is hanging around?
    DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

Only going by what I have been told as are you - rm welcomes the dialogue thing - admittedly I don't know the ins and outs of the finance system. I want them out as much as u so why do u think rm is hanging around?
  • Sponsored links:

• DOUCHER WE HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME.
  • DOUCHER said:

Get down there next week, get in the ground and help make the valley a cauldron of hatred against the regime. The players need a change in ownership as much as we do. A passive stay away achieves nothing if you have a season ticket and even if you buy on gate, the power of the anti regime feeling will do a lot more than them missing your £20. If its the only thing you do to help rid us of these clowns then at least you have done something. Then get in the west stand car park and do the same.

Not keen on hatred, or cauldrons and it is exactly dwindling attendances / loss of money and bad publicity which will motivate RD to go.
  • IAgree said:

DOUCHER said:

Not keen on hatred, or cauldrons and it is exactly dwindling attendances / loss of money and bad publicity which will motivate RD to go.
    but thats a long game isn't it - lets give the cauldron a crack first and maybe salvage the season and our championship status - next season will be the time for a mass boycott - most won't need persuading - but whats to say he won't just cut everything to the bone and survive without fans at all?
  • DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

RM welcomes dialogue? Maybe once, but no longer.