Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Next Saturday. A warning.

edited January 2016 in General Charlton
Posting before drinking and in full control of my faculties.

I am a season ticket holder in the front row of block K west upper. I am a middle class, well educated professional person. I will not break the law.

Next Saturday I will, in Scottish terms, be "giving it laldy". I will be booing the team. I will be booing the regime.

Be very, very, very careful before you tell me to "siddarn".

That is all.

Comments

• Oiy dahn in front! - sorry just getting in early.
  • I don't think people who are out to pocket as much as they can really give a damn about some boos.
  • Can you spend the week practising your aim with water bombs ... you are our best hope of a direct hit (non harmful, just wet) on Meire/Murray
  • Front row West Upper !! I though this was a warning to the people below you.
  • mogodon said:

Can you spend the week practising your aim with water bombs ... you are our best hope of a direct hit (non harmful, just wet) on Meire/Murray

Piss bombs surely?
  • edited January 2016

mogodon said:

Can you spend the week practising your aim with water bombs ... you are our best hope of a direct hit (non harmful, just wet) on Meire/Murray

Piss bombs surely?
    A dirty protest,West Upper,front row,shit on the directors box from a great height as they have with us!
  • Front row of block k is behind the press gantry, so those below will be safe.
  • edited January 2016
    Sadly, I am not within throwing/pissing distance of the Directors' box otherwise some of the above suggestions would have been entirely reasonable.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dansk_Red said:

Front row of block k is behind the press gantry, so those below will be safe.

The press guys are very amenable........
  • don't be a Silly...

oh!
  • I'm in K block row B so I'll have to stand if you do anyway :-)
  • I'll be there for the protest but haven't decided whether I'll go in for the game.
  • CatAddick said:

I'm in K block row B so I'll have to stand if you do anyway :-)

Are you one of the young guys with knobbly knees who sit behind me?
  • ON THE PITCH
  • Much as I'd love to parachute on the pitch, it might make me feel better, but the club would probably get a huge fine, we need a concentrated effort to get this lot to jog on.
  • The funny thing is, with every passing week it becomes more likely that I will renew my ST because I want to hunt this c.... Down with every sinew In My body.
  • Sponsored links:

• The funny thing is, with every passing week it becomes more likely that I will renew my ST because I want to hunt this c.... Down with every sinew In My body.

Easy Billy, you sound like a terminator!
  • Dirty protest?
    Count me in. I'll be smoking filthy fags in the North Upper toilets on Saturday.
  • Is it possible to relocate your season ticket from the East Stand for this one game? Either try the electronic bar code anyway, or pay a tenner or so to be in front of and around the directors box.?
  • Probably not - I'm 50! We've got 5 seats 177-181. Where are you?
  • CatAddick said:

Probably not - I'm 50! We've got 5 seats 177-181. Where are you?

• CatAddick said:

Probably not - I'm 50! We've got 5 seats 177-181. Where are you?

Ok - I think I know where you are :-) I'm the shouty one in 181. I'll give you a wave Saturday!
  • If KM and Murray are not there next Saturday, who will the protest be aimed at? RD will not hear it, even if he cared, but agree something must be done

how's a season ticket going to help you do that?

Is this you, Sillbilly?