Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Hull match thread 16/01/16

Comments

• I like that line-up

Hull ?
  • 6-0 is the new 3-0. It's sooooooo 2016!
  • We can't even sack the manager now. Time to accept that it's League One next season and hope to God that we start bringing some decent players in now and then more in the summer. Nothing else to say

Not likely though is it?
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 1m1 minute ago
    81' SUB | Vaz Te replaces Poyet for the Addicks. Ryan Taylor on for Andy Robertson for Hull #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Didn't expect anything today, but this is ridiculous. 11 conceded in 2 games, and it's not over yet.
  • Derby 0-3 Brum

I never thought I'd be jealous of a club like Birmingham... young English manager, proper players and a squad that's greater than the sum of the parts. That seems so far away right now...
    AND Michael Morrison.
  • Why are we bringing on strikers at 6-0 down? Is Karel making the subs?
  • One more to go boys and this'll be the worst result I can remember in my 27 years following this shower.
  • They'll probably think league one is a stoll the clueless pricks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hendo's poor back!

What speaks volumes is that despite all this, he is still one of the best on the pitch.
  • Derby 0-3 Brum

I never thought I'd be jealous of a club like Birmingham... young English manager, proper players and a squad that's greater than the sum of the parts. That seems so far away right now...
    With a young, decent centre half called Morrison.
  • I'm not joking when I say we could be the worst side in the football league

Only for the next 2 years.
  • KM to RD : You know those annoying Customers may have something.
    RD to KM : Don't be Zo stupid zey are just plebs.
  • Shot count now 25-3 ... and counting
  • they attack....we clear...they get it back again...there's a suprise
  • Derby 0-3 Brum

With a young, decent centre half called Morrison.
    Nah, he was so crap we had to give him away....
  • Sponsored links:

• Players need to take a lot of blame for this ! Stealing a living a lot of them. Wearing blinkers if you think our academy produces good players ! I'm done with this shower fuck off you Belgian wankers
  • Louis Mendez ‏@LouisMend 7s7 seconds ago Hull, England
    JBG's shot hits Umerah #cafc
  • Seriously, if Karel was still manager I would have expected a 6-0 but with Riga back I didn't think it would be worse than 3. Where we go from here I have no idea.
  • How many times will any official utterance from the club (yeh, know it's unlikely but ...) mention that Riga REALLY starts on Monday. Had we won it would have been yesterday.
  • That 18 month contract for Roger Johnson is really looking like a stroke of genius.

Good job they did something about those recruitment mistakes.

Oh, wait...
  • They really are taking the piss now....at our fk.....saying Riga is telling them which was we are kicking!
  • Harry is booked
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!