Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

#ThankYouInterWim

@LouisMend has just tweeted the above hashtag...

Gotta be done as a mini protest with #cafc hashtag at a set time today surely?

Comments

• Options
    @LouisMend How long have you been sitting on that one? Either way, it's brilliant
  • Options
    I personally want to thank Wim for the many positive contributions he made to the wider football setup at Charlton... #ThankYouInterWim
  • Options
    rikofold said:

I personally want to thank Wim for the many positive contributions he made to the wider football setup at Charlton... #ThankYouInterWim

What makes you think he's leaving? I reckon Wim will stay on as Interim Head Coach while Riga takes up the role of 18 Month Head Coach
  • Options
    Be surprised if Wim hasnt stayed on as Assistant Manager like when Damien Matthew would
  • Options
    IA said:

rikofold said:

What makes you think he's leaving? I reckon Wim will stay on as Interim Head Coach while Riga takes up the role of 18 Month Head Coach
    Well he's leaving the interWim role. I'm sure you're right, but I'm grateful anyway.
  • Options
    thanks Wim

undefeated, no goals conceded, no-one booed you and we now know what you like if we ever see you in a nightclub.
  • Options
    @wallin58 came up with InterWim.
  • Options
    A song for Wim
  • Options
    I thought interwim was Roy Hodgson talking about Carol 8)