Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Our protest are too soft!!

Comments

• Villa fans got nasty with their players and looking at their result tonight it seems to have had the desired effect.

yeah that's weird. how come its never really worked for you lot then?
    It's never worked for us!! Years ago after a bad result Mickey Pursers car showroom windows would get done in on the OKR.

No idea what protest works nowadays, Blackpool fans were postponing games etc but didn't get them very far.

How did all this start in the first place? Why did you originally sell up to the original crooks Jimenez etc? All gone downhill since you got bored of Curbishley delivering consistency.
  • All gone downhill since Curbishley lost interest prompting Murray to think his ego could run a football club.
  • edited January 2016
    I was a very angry young man about all sorts of things and got involved in groups and organisations who did quite aggressive things to property but without injuring anyone personally. Many years ago now, and a lot of what I did I feel was more about my sense of self importance than about anything else. But one thing we got right. We didn't discuss it in public, before or after, and if we got caught we didn't implicate anyone else.
  • Another thing. How did "we" (not me, sorry to say) get Charlton back to the Valley. Who got injured? What violence was used? We have a template for effective action, and access to the people who helped to organise that. Why don't we ask them?
  • 10 minutes before the end of our next home game pile round to the West Lower and enter through the exit gates and protest in front of the directors box
  • Sponsored links:

• I don't know where we go from here. Maybe a big bonfire in the car park and burn some effigy's.
  • redman said:

Don't believe in violence but if someone put KM in hospital I would cheer

That's nice! He may not be up to this job but he still a human being for goodness sake.
  • waldo said:

redman said:

Don't believe in violence but if someone put KM in hospital I would cheer

That's nice! He may not be up to this job but he still a human being for goodness sake.
    ?

• Never thought I would say this, but if the Nebojsa Vignjevic news is right, then the protests have to be ramped up
  • I think the East Stand should disrupt the game by hurling their flasks, egg and cress sandwiches and tartan blankets onto the pitch. The west stand should wave their Guardians in the air, or at least open them all simultaneously, and the North Stand should have a right old Cockernee knees up!
  • I think the west stand all buying Pukka Pies and hurling them at KM. Piping hot would be brilliant.
  • Now I am fucking fuming!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Don't agree. Those leading the scarves--- media--- etc protest shouldn't be involved in anything dark side but these clowns need to be hounded out by any means.

We ALL need to be on the pitch and they need to FEAR even siting in the West Stand not knowing who may be siting close and what form those customers protest may take
  • BYO microwave
  • We have to do something.

Go and stand in the car park again cause that was so effective. No one has the bottle to do anything and no one knows what to do,all these poxy ideas are laughable. Go and support your team or dont,be like most other fans and hate your chairman and board,be pissed off that you sell players on the cheap and buy has beens and be angry that your league position is not as high as you want it. Charlton are not a premier league team anymore and probably never will be. Get used to it.
  • Do we get deducted points for a pitch invasion? Did Blackpool?
  • 1eyedtutt said:

We have to do something.

Go and stand in the car park again cause that was so effective. No one has the bottle to do anything and no one knows what to do,all these poxy ideas are laughable. Go and support your team or dont,be like most other fans and hate your chairman and board,be pissed off that you sell players on the cheap and buy has beens and be angry that your league position is not as high as you want it. Charlton are not a premier league team anymore and probably never will be. Get used to it.
    Palace, Millwall or weirdo?
    Weirdo. Why else spend time on another club's forum unless you have a rather sad life.
  • I understand people saying they want to protest more aggressively because we are all fuming. But we shouldn't ever lower the tone that much, as soon as we start breaking the law and/or get violent we use the moral high ground and the respect from the media and other football people and we give our fans (ourselves) a bad name. Some of the things that makes CAFC great are our community spirit, our friendliness and the fact that people feel safe and comfortable to bring their youngsters, we are a family friendly club and that is because of us supporters, not the owners if we lose that part of our identity then we would have truly lost "our Charlton". Let's win this war but without letting ourselves down.

Who the hell flagged this? What's wrong with it? Some weird people around!
  • 93Addick said:

I think the west stand all buying Pukka Pies and hurling them at KM. Piping hot would be brilliant.

Finding a piping hot pie will be your first challenge...
    Even before that, try ordering one, took them ages to understand "pie and a pint please mate" the other week.
  • When people flag unreasonably, there should be a way that they get the flag back!