Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tony Watt (ed. Page 12- set to join Hearts)

No Tony Watt in Cardiff team?

Comments

• You tend to rest your best players for the cup against a lower league side, I assume Cardiff are doing this. I think I'll have a bet that he will score against us at the valley this season.
  • colin1961 said:

And ?
    Thanks Colin

• You tend to rest your best players for the cup against a lower league side, I assume Cardiff are doing this. I think I'll have a bet that he will score against us at the valley this season.

Probably why Mason is now on. Tony Watt obviously better?.
  • Sponsored links:

• colin1961 said:

And ?
    Karel sorry...thought you could obviously explain why..
  • I hope it's an own goal then as we won't be able to buy a player of his quality in this window!
  • MrOneLung said:

I heard that he won't be coming back and it was Euell and Jackson who requested he be sent out on loan.....

...mind you the bloke I heard it from chats a lot of crap.

Riviera?
    Nope this ones even worse.
  • I heard that he won't be coming back and it was Euell and Jackson who requested he be sent out on loan.....

Tim Cross?
  • Carfiff made 9 changes from previous game

Yes and changes worked brilliantly, just as it did for us.
  • edited January 2016

I heard that he won't be coming back and it was Euell and Jackson who requested he be sent out on loan.....

Tim Cross?
    I am pretty sure thats not Colin's real name :wink: .

Yes and Cardiff fans saying strong team and Slade going for it. Also mentioned that Watt was not allowed to play.
  • Perhaps Riga wants him back.
  • Sponsored links:

• I heard that he won't be coming back and it was Euell and Jackson who requested he be sent out on loan.....

No; it's reliable. Jason E. reckoned he was trouble, bad attitude. Not what we need just now. Pity though, I fear he will be another of those 'what if' players who will waste his talent.

• addick05 said:

No; it's reliable. Jason E. reckoned he was trouble, bad attitude. Not what we need just now. Pity though, I fear he will be another of those 'what if' players who will waste his talent.

A proper manager would have given him a rocket/ arm around the shoulder or whatever he needed to make him perform . He's evidently got issues but he's also far and away out best striker
  • edited January 2016
    If his attitude really was the problem, and it looked like he did have some difficulties with the likes of JBG, then that needed to be fixed. Simply sending him somewhere else is perhaps an extreme approach and should only be the last approach. He probably wouldn't be any easier to deal with now Luzon has gone, as apparently they had a good working relationship at Liege - and Luzon made his approach clear by dropping him to the bench when he misbehaved before.

Plus, Roland may be keen to move that particular asset on considering the financial investigations behind the transfer.

On the other hand, and as a fan I know this isn't the view I should be taking, but in reality could you blame any of our players for thinking "Screw this, I'm better than this nonsense - I could play somewhere else with a proper manager, somewhere that has real aspirations and isn't looking to partake in a race to the bottom etc.", and in the case of Jacko, "somewhere I'm not wheeled out to dig the CEO out of the hole she's made for herself every few months".

It's just ridiculous that are in the thick of a relegation scrap, have no management and are clearly a bit screwed.. and we decide it's a good time to offload our most dangerous player (albeit on his day).
  • wmcf123 said:

addick05 said:

A proper manager would have given him a rocket/ arm around the shoulder or whatever he needed to make him perform . He's evidently got issues but he's also far and away out best striker
    Curbishley chucked Andy Todd out for fighting. Perhaps Todd was expendable.

Watt seems to have racked up a number of charges in a pretty short space of time.

@colin1961
  • colin1961 said:

LuckyReds said:

If his attitude really was the problem, and it looked like he did have some difficulties with the likes of JBG, then that needed to be fixed. Simply sending him somewhere else is perhaps an extreme approach and should only be the last approach. He probably wouldn't be any easier to deal with now Luzon has gone, as apparently they had a good working relationship at Liege - and Luzon made his approach clear by dropping him to the bench when he misbehaved before.

Plus, Roland may be keen to move that particular asset on considering the financial investigations behind the transfer.

On the other hand, and as a fan I know this isn't the view I should be taking, but in reality could you blame any of our players for thinking "Screw this, I'm better than this nonsense - I could play somewhere else with a proper manager, somewhere that has real aspirations and isn't looking to partake in a race to the bottom etc.", and in the case of Jacko, "somewhere I'm not wheeled out to dig the CEO out of the hole she's made for herself every few months".

It's just ridiculous that are in the thick of a relegation scrap, have no management and are clearly a bit screwed.. and we decide it's a good time to offload our most dangerous player (albeit on his day).

Think your missing the point it was Jackson and Euell who brought the issue to the board ..once that happens then it's gone to far
    Think you're missing the point - Jackson's legs have gone. Same for Euell.
  • If we are going to have any chance of saving ourselves, we are going to need Watt. We certainly won't be able to bring a player of his calibre in from anywhere else, and our attack needs a player like him.