Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Alternative to a boycott

How about boycotting a specific 1st team game and then as many as possible turn up to watch the under 21's? It would get the media's attention if a few thousand turned up and show our contempt for the Fraye circus.

Comments

• You would be better off just standing outside the ground for 90 mins
  • I like it. I've always taken a it if pride from our youth team.
  • well it would be shoving Pinnochio's words down her throat...watching the Premier league stars of tomorrow, instead of the circus clowns manipulating the first team....anyway, its just a thought.
  • "Roland, the plan is working - they love watching the 'Premier League stars of tomorrow' so much that they've all started coming to U21 games! Shall we finally dispense with the first team altogether?"
  • edited January 2016
    Protests before and after every home game will work in time. The owner managers CEO will all cave in to pressure eventually. You're all invested in this because were all here for life. 'We will overcome.'
  • I would be up for a boycott but as said above, plenty won't so may not have as big an impact. I would also be up for leaving after 50 mins of a game or so which would visually have quite an effect if enough did it. Issue would be that the fickle nature of fans would see plenty stay if we were winning (as unlikely as that is!).