Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

If we win today

Will Katrien have the front to announce that KF has the job permanently..??

Comments

• I hope so - it will add to the protest support!!!
  • No but the `club' might.
    Katrien is keeping her head down at the moment.
  • it would take some front to make an announcement like that after beating a struggling League 1 side although it wouldn't surprise me, as they say these things come in threes.
  • She's far too cowardly to make any announcement herself at the moment.
  • No, I think he will stay interim until the summer unless we suddenly go on a 4 or 5 game winning streak, which we obviously won't under his guidance.
  • I think Gretna has hit the nail there, Interim until the summer unless he "earns it" full time.

I don't expect to see it even raised unless they are announcing that he has been given the job/announcing the new manager in the summer
  • cafc999 said:

Will Katrien have the front to announce that KF has the job permanently..??

No is the answer,but the club could announce she is on the way home.
  • What was the question?
  • I think we've seriously underestimated the quality of the FA Cup
  • Sounds he's nailed on to get the job at the moment!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Ill eat my hat
  • We WON'T win today!
  • Agree with foreveraddickted, sure fire to get the gig full time after this stunning first half performance!!!!!

Will the nightmare ever end?
  • I've scored 3 in 14 in the South London Saturday league if cafc are interested.
  • come on miere, sack him and then follow him out the door...
  • At least we will not have to wonder if we had won
  • C4FC4L1f3 said:

I hope so - it will add to the protest support!!!

i hope im right!
  • Well Karel did a good job of making sure he kept the interim tag! Maybe he likes it!

Perhaps it's because if he gets asked that question in every interview it's one less question about the football he has to fumble his way through...