Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sex on the pitch

Charlton's full video of sex on the pitch. Apologies if you've all seen the WHOLE video, but I had only seen them on the pitch.

Unbelieveable. I suppose at least that didn't have them shagging on the sofa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iksU2p0lPCs

Comments

• Options
    Another triumph for Pinocchio.
  • Options
    Haha that video gets me every time. Why on earth did we do this?
  • Options
    To be fair, this is probably the best thing she's done whilst she has been at the club.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    CAFCsayer said:

To be fair, this is probably the best thing she's done whilst she has been at the club.

It wasn't even her idea but she decided to run with it, without telling M.Roly. The fella that did left after a few months. Did they sell all the available pitch spot at the end of the season?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That advert is probably why she is always smiling when she is leaving the Valley. She hears the fans going "screwed all over the pitch again" and thinks we are making reference to the advert stunt she pulled.
  • Options

This is my debut post on here although I've been browsing for years. I could have selected any one of the threads about the state of the club today but I'm choosing this one because as a schoolteacher who has brought hundreds of my students to matches over the years, it was this cheap, crass and desperate piece of marketing which first made me question whether I should continue to promote Charlton within my school. Subsequent events have only increased my doubts and it saddens me to say that even though the school trips are one of the highlights of my job, I really don't fancy it as things stand.

I would be interested to know whether anyone has changed their opinion on this video in the light of recent events.

To be honest, whilst I thought it was in poor taste, I was surprised at some of the reaction to it. Judging by the backlash, it will be looked back on as an own goal, but personally, I don't think it's the worst mistake they've made since taking charge of the club.
  • Options

I thought it crass and something that demeaned our club. I wrote to the commercial manager to say so, too. I never got a reply.

Cheap, tacky and pointless.

Made us a laughing stock.

• Options
    Go back to the original post about this and there were some finding it all ok.

• Options
    In all fairness it got the reaction they wanted, as they say no such thing as bad publicity. It didn't bother me in the slightest, gave it a mild chuckle, certainly wasn't very Charlton what with the "family club" tripe we get tarnished with.
  • Options
    Still think it was a genius bit of publicity and I thoroughly enjoyed the subsequent outrage.

One of the scarce highlights of their tenure.
  • Options

Wondered if this was the presentation ceremony for Seb Lewis attending 850 consecutive games.
  • Options
    Was disgusted at the time. Even palace would have dismissed this stunt as too tacky and inappropriate to the football family.

Merie and Hawley, the dream team that came up with this rubbish.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd forgotten all about this, that's not Roly laying on his back is it?
  • Options

I'd forgotten all about this, that's not Roly laying on his back is it?

No, we're the ones being f*cked.
  • Options
    Marginal cost outweighed marginal income = poor business.
  • Options

Marginal cost outweighed marginal income = poor business.

What was the cost? And what was the revenue for summer pitch hire in 2014 and 2015?
  • Options
    She's a half a goodun that lady in the vid.
  • Options
    She does what she wants. This is an example of that..

Consequences of certain decision making don't enter this woman's brain.

For example, the idiot that thinks it will be fine travelling alone to and from away games alongside angry fans. There are too many examples...such as obviously speaking without thinking

She's in cuckoo land but will never get a bollocking, get fired or even questioned by her employer(s). (I don't know that factually but one must assume)

Charlton is her experiment and shit to play around with as much as it is RD's!

Responsibility and responsibility of action is not cemented in KMs head. She's too protected so it's easy.

Gotta break the barrier.

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Interesting that this has resurfaced......... A the time I thought this was a rather desperate attempt to connect with the 'lads culture' which I guess was based on the old marketing chestnut that 'sex sells'. Well it may do,? Yes it did get some publicity, most of it I feel did not result in its intended market.
    At the time I was still involved with a local mens football team who participate in five a side competitions. My team were not interested, as both the cost and midweek appeal would not have been particularly attractive. One of my sons did get involved because his partner an 'event manager' at a leading financial company did. Frankly she was not impressed with the 'pr stunt' when I mentioned it but had been invited by a corporate association, at no cost......so we went.

Perhaps because my sons team had got into the final, things dragged on a bit, and people started to leave for the presentation wards afterwards, as some of the team had to get back home, some the other side of London. The food was not ready, and there was no ice cold beer on tap. There was apparently no one there from the club to promote CAFC, which surprised me.
    i.e. take a corporate box for a game?

Of course this was just one particular night, and yes my son got to play at the valley.

Would he do it again, ?..... 'probably not' bit much for a midweek event, when you are working on a building site early.

• Options
    I was really disappointed when this video was released. Had it been real, then I would have said fair dos to the couple, these things happen but I see it as tacky, misguided and a desperate attempt to raise the profile of the club. I still do.

Perhaps KM is cock a hoop just now as perhaps she has once again manipulated us and the media through her Dublin video to raise the profile of her the club? Then perhaps she really is as bad as we all think.
  • Options
    A bit worrying really, as it shows up Charlton's lack of security. I mean, someone could easily get in there and tamper with the floodlights causing them to fail during a match and bet that the match will be postponed or something like that.......