Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

EURO2016 - Sunny locations to watch it from?

edited January 2016 in Match Day Travel
So me and my mates want to go on Holiday during 2016 for some early sun and to watch the Euro's group stages.
Basically we want to lounge and get over hangovers during the day and watch the games, whilst getting lashed...

Anyone got any recommendations?

Obviously dates are 10-17th June.

Comments

• Can tell you now... Wherever you go in October, your going to struggle to find anyone showing the Euros :)
  • LMAO Edited.
  • Dazzler21 said:

LMAO Edited.

Bollocks... Should have quoted you... Now I look stoopid :)
  • rent a villa somewhere we use solmar villas usually works out cheaper than a package with hoteland flights, dont know how many of you going?
  • rent a villa somewhere we use solmar villas usually works out cheaper than a package with hoteland flights, dont know how many of you going?

9 of us in total, does sound a quality idea.
  • yeah i would really consider it, its nice sometime to be able to have a bbq and sink a few at home, we done lanzarote this year admitedly with family, flights, transfers and villa was 297 each, then done 50 quid in a kitty for the week for provisions and shopping, nice of a day time aswell to just sit by a pool and chill. went out most evenings then would come back and have a few drinks round the pool bit of cards and that,thoroughly enjoyed it.
  • www.solmarvillas.com thats the site if u wanted to take a look.
  • Darren 'Dazzler21' Fletcher of West Brom Haha
  • Get yourself down here mate - loads of villas, apartments and hotels to choose from, your own personal guide to all the best value restaurants, and a decent bar five minutes from the centre of the Old Town/beach to watch it in. Might even persuade the boss to offer a discount for 9.

A mate from Norwich whose crowd had been to Magaluf for every tournament for years, persuaded them to come here for Brazil 2014. They are booked to come back in June...
  • Sponsored links:

• I watched the World Cup 2014 matches on beaches in Thailand