Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The return of the Yann?

Comments

• So now they have grabban and afobe, with wilson to return from injury. Plus gradel who is out at the minute. What we would give for any 1 of these, or just half of one of them
  • You can see Yan coming in on loan just to try and appease the customers
  • http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/14196524.AFC_Bournemouth__Lewis_Grabban_rejoins_Cherries_from_Norwich_in___7million_deal/

So Grabban has definitely re-joined Bournemouth.

Yann's time there must surely be up now. Will the loonies running the club try one last throw of the dice to placate us by re-signing him?
  • As dead in the water as it always was this, just one from the Club to make us look interested in good experienced players, and it's dead because Yann is worth ££ that we aren't willing to pay.. Club's hunting promotion are prepared to pay to have him on loan for the season.

One of our most impressive players in a long while, he's built for the English game (lower league until he gets time in EPL).
  • As dead in the water as it always was this, just one from the Club to make us look interested in good experienced players, and it's dead because Yann is worth ££ that we aren't willing to pay.. Club's hunting promotion are prepared to pay to have him on loan for the season.

One of our most impressive players in a long while, he's built for the English game (lower league until he gets time in EPL).

Too late
  • Ain't he arrived yet !!!???
  • Sponsored links:

• LuckyReds said:

Still one of my favourite players of the last few years I think, along with Jacko. (Solly goes without saying, being one of our own.)

I can see how he would stand out in the last few years. Do you think Bournemouth might accept a loan if we include Vaz Te going the other way. Or alternatively if we promised Vaz Te would never play for Bournemouth?
  • Do you think Bournemouth might accept a loan if we include Vaz Te going the other way. Or alternatively if we promised Vaz Te would never play for Bournemouth?

no, I'm hearing Bournemouth are insistent on Polish Pete being involved in any swap for Yann
    Would it help if we chucked in a CEO for free?
  • he will not come to us due to a certain person calling him a money grabber
  • He will get a better deal else where, so why come to the worst team in the league from any division.
  • edited January 2016
    Not me I said he was a

dirty no good mysteriously game before extension clause triggered, injured no good bstd

Not a money grabber must've been someone else
  • Swap Watt for Yann?
  • Not me I said he was a

dirty no good mysteriously game before extension clause triggered, injured no good bstd

Not a money grabber must've been someone else

It's normally the clubs that won't play players, when they would trigger a Contract extension, not the other way round.

Kermo had nothing to gain for refusing to play because HE Wanted A contract Extension. If you heard he didn't want to play,could it be because he had a knock, and didn't feel valued ?

Can anyone on CL explain it to me if i have the wrong end of the stick regarding Extentions.
  • Sponsored links:

• I believe it would have triggered an extension on his existing terms, but he (quite rightly in my book) wanted a pay rise, which CP had pretty much promised him as soon as there was money available...
  • But RD told CP to get rid of him, because he had better options for us...that worked out well, didn't it?
  • edited January 2016
  • yan will not come back to charlton because we did not want him to stay on shit money when other clubs are paying more
  • Do you think Bournemouth might accept a loan if we include Vaz Te going the other way. Or alternatively if we promised Vaz Te would never play for Bournemouth?

no, I'm hearing Bournemouth are insistent on Polish Pete being involved in any swap for Yann
    Is polish Pete the most ridiculous signing of the rd reign? And there have been a few!
  • drewman said:

Do you think Bournemouth might accept a loan if we include Vaz Te going the other way. Or alternatively if we promised Vaz Te would never play for Bournemouth?

Is polish Pete the most ridiculous signing of the rd reign? And there have been a few!
    No, think Anil koc was closest to shit :)
  • drewman said:

Do you think Bournemouth might accept a loan if we include Vaz Te going the other way. Or alternatively if we promised Vaz Te would never play for Bournemouth?

You're better off asking who's the least ridiculous!
  • I believe it would have triggered an extension on his existing terms, but he (quite rightly in my book) wanted a pay rise, which CP had pretty much promised him as soon as there was money available...

Weegie, i would be amazed if that was the case that Yann and his agent would accept a contract extension which said he had to take the same money ?

Don't know if Airman has the answer, but Chris Parks Would !