Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Bloody hell. That's horrible.
  • Options
    Rip Mr Clarke
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Terrible news. RIP.

but I'm not sure about the caption underneath the photo ... 'Leon Clarke gets away from Atletics former Owl Madjid Bougherra'

I know we have a Spanish club in our network but still, 'Atletics'?! I've never heard us called that before.
  • Options

Terrible news. RIP.

but I'm not sure about the caption underneath the photo ... 'Leon Clarke gets away from Atletics former Owl Madjid Bougherra'

I know we have a Spanish club in our network but still, 'Atletics'?! I've never heard us called that before.

Yorkshire folk 'ave t'trouble sounding t'eitch
  • Options
    Awful news. Thoughts are with Leon & his family. Rest in Peace.
  • Options
    Horrible. RIP
  • Options
    Disgusting scum bags out there in hope he rots inside
  • Options
    Terrible and sad news! Thoughts go out to Leon and his family, RIP Mr Clarke
  • Options
    Horrendous news.
  • Options
    Awful news. RIP Darrell Clarke.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Terrible news. RIP.

That's not Bougherra! I think that's Mouatakill????
  • Options
    Sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with Leon and his family.
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

Terrible news. RIP.

That's not Bougherra! I think that's Mouatakill????
    It's definitely Madjid. Condolences to the Clarke
    Family