Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Valley Gold Members meeting - Action required from Valley Gold members

2»

Comments

• Options
    Have emailed and received the same response. Totally agree that the aim here is to ensure the survival of VG for whatever comes post-RD. I don't want to think my £120 each year is supporting a player farm for the PL, I want to help bring youngsters through to drive Charlton on. But can't keep giving £10 each month without knowing I'm not propping up this regime in any way.
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Me too
  • Options
    Thanks rik
  • Options
    3883 done!
  • Options
    rik, would you be able to report back how many requests have been made for the members meeting after Monday? Would it also be possible to raise the question on how we members might be able to get the message out to members not on CL?
  • Options
    So Paul Nottage is no longer one of the supporter reps on the VG committee as he is now an employee of Valley Gold.

So there is a vacancy for a supporter on the committee. Apply via @rikofold

Good interview with a star in the making from the academy

• Options

So Paul Nottage is no longer one of the supporter reps on the VG committee as he is now an employee of Valley Gold.

I think i'm right in saying you can't be a VG member to be a VG Committee Member?

• Options
    Rob7Lee said:

I think i'm right in saying you can't be a VG member to be a VG Committee Member?

Believe so and if we're right I'm eligible