Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Let's please all agree who the true opposition are !

edited December 2015 in General Charlton
I'm ploughing through the last few days posts on here. We still have too much sniping at each other. I'm certainly not totally innocent in this regard.

Please can we all agree, that Saturday is a day for CHARLTON FANS to make their feeling heard and let's all combine.

We need to be as passionate as if we were away to Palace or Millwall.

This is far more serious.

Come on everyone please, let's be heard, let's be 'aving you. All of you.

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2015
    I make you 100% right. This isn't about individuals, it is about a fight to save our club. The only sniping should be directed at the owner, his puppet and anybody who wants to support them.
  • Options
    UNITED WE STAND
    DIVIDED WE FALL
  • Options
    I haven't forgot what you did during the war!
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Would it be possible to have a group hug outside the West stand, for team spirit reasons ?
    And i would like to nominate Covered end as the Captain (even thou his legs have gone) so we know the running order of chants and to get the line up correct.
    Is the CAFC opera singer available to sing the Sofa song ?
    It would give it so much more resonance to hear a base baritone singing about where the sofa should go !
  • Options
    We could get a few chants printed up so we are singing from the same hymn sheet. I'll get my coat!