Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Gift from me to you

Please close if not allowed..

I received £75 Next gift card, however I don't shop there..

Willing to sell for £60/65 cash if anyone wants it and I'll promise I'll buy a black and white scarf with it..

Inbox if interested.

Cheers

Comments

• edited December 2015
    Give it back to the person who got it you for as their present for next Christmas.

I did that with a shirt I didn't like. Ungrateful I know (:
  • Give it back to the person who got it you for as their present for next Christmas.

Hard to do with tokens, most have an expiry date of a year from purchase, meaning by next xmas it's a piece of useless plastic
  • DA9 said:

Give it back to the person who got it you for as their present for next Christmas.

Hard to do with tokens, most have an expiry date of a year from purchase, meaning by next xmas it's a piece of useless plastic
    How about using it as a Birthday present for them?
  • Karel might be in the market for a new Waistcoat? Try him :-)
  • Sell it on eBay at reduced rate
  • buy presents for other people for next Christmas or look at their homeware/furniture range which is quite good.

you might pick up a discounted sofa.
  • Macronate said:

buy presents for other people for next Christmas or look at their homeware/furniture range which is quite good.

you might pick up a discounted sofa.

Or you could offer the voucher in exchange for the fan sofa. I hear Katrien always listens to viable offers.
  • You'll be surprised if you look online as they do sell different labels on line
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!