Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Will KF ever get the sack?

2»

Comments

• I don't think he will be in charge for our next game.

Well he hasn't be in charge for the last ten!
  • I'm beginning to wonder if Karel is on one of these new government apprenticeships, you know the ones where the employer can pay below the minimum wage, and you can learn on the job.
  • se9addick said:

I think we'll lose to Forest and he'll go.

And then who?

I'm past caring, we get rid of him and another incompetent comes in.
  • Essex_Al said:

Heard this afternoon from a reliable source within the club that 10 interviews over the past two weeks for the manager's job have taken place!

Don't shoot the messenger, but this source has been reliable in the past.

No doubting you but doesn't that just sum KM and RD up.

10 people. Who shortlists 10 people for a senior role especially when the only criteria is being trusted by Roland?

Why have they waited 8 weeks to interview people? Don't they realise that so many potential candidates such as Lambert, Smith and JFH have already gone.

Why are they interviewing over Xmas?

They wanted and expected Fraeye to get the job and too late they start looking for a proper manager.

All assuming your source hasn't been mislead.
  • Essex_Al said:

Heard this afternoon from a reliable source within the club that 10 interviews over the past two weeks for the manager's job have taken place!

Don't shoot the messenger, but this source has been reliable in the past.

No doubting you but doesn't that just sum KM and RD up.

10 people. Who shortlists 10 people for a senior role especially when the only criteria is being trusted by Roland?

Why have they waited 8 weeks to interview people? Don't they realise that so many potential candidates such as Lambert, Smith and JFH have already gone.

Why are they interviewing over Xmas?

They wanted and expected Fraeye to get the job and too late they start looking for a proper manager.

All assuming your source hasn't been mislead.
    Can understand the scepticism 100%.

If I had been reading it, I would have asked the same questions, but this person is 'in the know' and has been pretty much spot on with info before, so that's why I chose to post it.

I just hope he's right, we desperately need a new manager!