Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

#SpellItOut Boxing Day social media campaign

edited December 2015 in General Charlton
This new video of KM is a great way for us to try and get the message about what is the plan out for our club to as many CAFC supporters as possible, as well as any potential pundits/journalists etc. Please stop sitting on your hands and waiting for the Trust to do something, they have said they won't until the end of January, so leave them to do their thing.

Given it's Boxing Day and many will be following the Charlton game on Twitter and social media, lets use the opportunity to get this out there. Tweet before the game 12-2:30?

Use the hashtag #SpellItOut and/or #cafc and pick a quote from the video, remember tweets are only 140 characters. If people can compile short quotes from the link and post them below that would be highly appreciated.

Video address is here: (http://youtu. be/5tIVCaZfF5s), use bit.ly to shorten it if needs be. If you can tweet people like Stan Collymore who have written about our problems, all the better.

I think if we had a Spell It Out Facebook page it would make it even easier to share the video and quotes as well, Joe?

Comments

• Gah, video link is http://youtu. be/5tIVCaZfF5s

Remove the space
  • West2003 said:

This new video of KM is a great way for us to try and get the message about what is the plan out for our club to as many CAFC supporters as possible, as well as any potential pundits/journalists etc. Please stop sitting on your hands and waiting for the Trust to do something, they have said they won't until the end of January, so leave them to do their thing.

Given it's Boxing Day and many will be following the Charlton game on Twitter and social media, lets use the opportunity to get this out there. Tweet before the game 12-2:30?

Use the hashtag #SpellItOut and/or #cafc and pick a quote from the video, remember tweets are only 140 characters. If people can compile short quotes from the link and post them below that would be highly appreciated.

Video address is here: (http://youtu. be/5tIVCaZfF5s), use bit.ly to shorten it if needs be. If you can tweet people like Stan Collymore who have written about our problems, all the better.

I think if we had a Spell It Out Facebook page it would make it even easier to share the video and quotes as well, Joe?

Already sent it to Collymore this afternoon. No response.
  • West2003 said:

Already sent it to Collymore this afternoon. No response.
    If enough people send it to him tomorrow, hopefully it'll fill up his mentions and he'll take notice
  • I think we're past the point of #spellitout as a hashtag. I'm not knocking the idea at all but how about #getrolandout or #kickthemout

Just ideas, I know it's not consistent with Joe's campaign and hard work so far, but I'm not interested in them spelling anything out - that web summit interview says it all. They're idiots

• cabbles said:

I think we're past the point of #spellitout as a hashtag. I'm not knocking the idea at all but how about #getrolandout or #kickthemout

Just ideas, I know it's not consistent with Joe's campaign and hard work so far, but I'm not interested in them spelling anything out - that web summit interview says it all. They're idiots

KM did all the spelling out we needed in that interview....