Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kids Christmas Party

Players only signing one item & no photos allowed as there is an official photographer apparently according to Twitter

Comments

• Unusual I would have thought, if true
  • Players only signing one item & no photos allowed as there is an official photographer apparently according to Twitter

Pure Class if true. Merry Christmas
  • Is that the resident house DJ from crossbars?
  • My nephew was there had photo with Jacko and shirt signed by the players. Good time had by all.
  • Was it busy ? Looks a lot emptier than the one I went to last year

• I've been a few times , twice with my nephew and once with my twins. The first one there were a group of players that did nothing but lean on the bar trying to look cool. Scott Wagstaff however was happy to join in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypjH0SqJr3U

• Sponsored links:

• Oh I absolutely love that.

Loved young Scott.
  • How do you get an invite?
  • If i didn't live Ten minutes walk away i would probably have packed it in myself mate, daughter is getting fed up with going already she's only had two years of it.

I've never been before, but took my daughter yesterday she enjoyed it, i reckon there was about 100 kids there (although official attendance will probably be higher :wink: ) 14 players turned up and were happy enough to have photos taken, plenty of little dancing competitions,hula hooping, kicking ball through the hole, couple of small goals for a kick about, face painting and a bit of grub. Think most of the kids enjoyed it.
    good to hear , better parent than me , I'm on a partial boycott of the Charlton freak show
    had a moan at one of my sisters for buying me a tracksuit top from the clubshop as my secret santa present , she's the one that's not a season ticket holder and doesn't realise the crap going on down there

saying that i'm taking all my boys and mrs for the first time on Monday (my 3 year olds first match) , he was scared of the panto, the baddies and too much noise were his reasons, at Dartford and left with the Mrs at half time there , so she's coming along for the early exit when the baddies get booooed loudly by us !
    Blimey, poor little sod - talk about out of the frying pan... :wink:

14 players turned up and were happy enough to have photos taken, plenty of little dancing competitions,hula hooping, kicking ball through the hole, couple of small goals for a kick about, face painting and a bit of grub.
    That for the record is called "Training" ;)
  • Good to hear it wasn't as bad as Twitter made out