Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Any ideas as to what to do next ?

Although deep down i believe that whatever fans do nothing will change. I feel that it is important that we demonstrate our dislike as to how this great club is being ruined. I find it disturbing that so many fans are walking away and no longer have any interest in the club. I was not involved in the days of the "Back to the valley campaign" but wonder where that spirit has gone. I myself do not know the best way to voice our anger. Someone mentioned on another thread about staying behind after the Wolves game to chant and hold up posters etc which will be of a slight inconvenience to the club. I believe boycotting games will change nothing as there will always be some people who turn up. Another idea could be a pitch invasion before or after a game but this would need a huge number of fans to participate. Come on someone must have some ideas. Share them and lets let RD and his useless gang know exactly how we feel !

Comments

• 'there will always be some people who turn up'
    Unless there is a major turn around, the crowds will continue to diminish.

All through the relegations of the past 10 years the crowds held up because there was still a general feeling that the club, the owners and managers, had a purpose. Very few people believe that now-we are in a different era.
  • Rolland with a cross through it as the face?

• Quickly realign any expectations of winning.