Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton to Ground Share

Due to the small crowds at the Valley and the resulting financial losses the decision has been made to ground share.

The location of the new ground can be seen here

The Mount has excellent facilities as seen from this picture and it is only a short 54 bus ride from Charlton Village to Catford

We will be playing our first game at our new home on 22 December 1923

Comments

• This is outrageous, Im definitely not renewing my ST.
    RD can do one........liberty.
  • Greenie said:

This is outrageous, Im definitely not renewing my ST.
    RD can do one........liberty.

Millwall have inquired about the Valley and a group of supporters are looking to set up a new Charlton side to play local amateur football.

• it gets worse. I just heard via twitter that our kit will be changed to that of Catfords. light and dark blue stripes!! I mean wtf Duchatelet?!!
  • edited December 2015

it gets worse. I just heard via twitter that our kit will be changed to that of Catfords. light and dark blue stripes!! I mean wtf Duchatelet?!!

You're joking? That is taking the piss

PS I think it is actual seahawk and denim : - )
  • Brilliant idea to turn the pitch around to stop losing all those balls into the neighbouring gardens.
  • On the plus side, it'll be easier for me to get to the ground from where I live. Downside - that stadium wasn't looking too great the last time I went in Mountsfield Park (admittedly that was in 2014).
  • Will we need to sofa-share too?