Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CHARLTON LIVE- LISTEN HERE - PODCAST NOW OUT

edited December 2015 in General Charlton
We're about to go on air at 7pm - Click here and listen live.

contact the studio -

email studio@charltonlive.co.uk

tweet - @CharltonLive

Or comment in this thread.

Comments

• vffvff
    edited December 2015
    (Discussion on interim coaches on Charlton Live)

All head coaches are interim in football these days don't you know !
  • vffvff
    edited December 2015
    Great show. Accurate summing up of things. That Fraeye interview is a real shock about how bad it is. Nice to see things not get sugar coated and spun. Lets hope for a much better New Year for Charlton.
  • Thanks @vff. The podcast will be up shortly people.
  • The podcast is now out!

Stream it here - http://bit.ly/1mvk9h6
    Subscribe on iTunes here - http://bit.ly/1JtESM1

Join Louis Mendez, Tom Wallin and Nathan Muller as they look back at the humiliating defeat at Burnley. They hear a surprising interview with The Interim One Karel Fraeye, hear what Addicks-related gifts listeners would like to receive from Santa Claus Jensen’s bulging sack and look ahead to the festive fixtures with Bristol City and Wolves.

All of us at Charlton Live would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
  • Thanks Luis - the show is really good. Let's hope you have some more positive things to discuss in 2016!
  • Great show Louis, it helps to hear other ppl feeling our pain...
  • Thanks chaps glad you enjoyed it!
  • @LouisMend

Cheers for the show(s) so far this season. The highlights clip at the end finally got me to smile about football (in parts)

Merry Christmas and Hear you in the New Year. COYR
  • edited December 2015
    @LouisMend.....just listened to most of the pod cast.....good program mate. Good discussion about KF, who's interview was terrible. He has no idea and sadly League 1 is looming fast, unless RD changes his failing plan. Match thread for me this Saturday is a no-go, I'm out with my family and need a break from the rubbish being served up!! If you're going to Bristol then good luck, I hope we at least turn-up!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• @LouisMend.....just listened to most of the pod cast.....good program mate. Good discussion about KF, who's interview was terrible. He has no idea and sadly League 1 is looming fast, unless RD changes his failing plan. Match thread for me this Saturday is a no-go, I'm out with my family and need a break from the rubbish being served up!! If you're going to Bristol then good luck, I hope we at least turn-up!!!

Sorry to hear this Red, but you enjoy your family, I should think it will be better than the game
  • Really enjoyed listening in on sunday, Look forward to the next programme.
  • Thanks Red - yeh I'm at Bristol - enjoy your day off!

Thanks Badger, we'll be back on the 27th
  • edited December 2015
    ross1 said:

@LouisMend.....just listened to most of the pod cast.....good program mate. Good discussion about KF, who's interview was terrible. He has no idea and sadly League 1 is looming fast, unless RD changes his failing plan. Match thread for me this Saturday is a no-go, I'm out with my family and need a break from the rubbish being served up!! If you're going to Bristol then good luck, I hope we at least turn-up!!!

Sorry to hear this Red, but you enjoy your family, I should think it will be better than the game
    @ross1 I didnt do last year's Boxing day game because I was in hospital.....I'm not doing this seasons one as I fear it may well put me in hospital!!!!! LOL
  • edited December 2015
    Just heard the show, a very forthright but honest assessment of the Game,( i only followed red's match thread.. well done mate) the 'interim managers' rather awkward and inept answers that simply evaded the reality of the game, the possible transfer of players and the lack of leadership on Fryers behalf at the press conference. Does he understand that it is his job to motivate,and organise his players? . I ask because he seems to not to want to accept that situation?. I thought the points made about the young players was also important, and the illustration of AG and Pigott was well made. Relegation seems a real possibility unless this 'coach' is replaced, with someone who knows this league, and the quality of experienced players it needs as you mentioned. Interesting that you mentioned what Peacock and Murray could do, can do.?
    One thing is for sure things have to change, and that means some of the personnel at CAFC, and that starts with the CEO, and a review of the players and staff if we are to remain in this league.
    Anything else seems to be ignoring the situation, because it certainly ain't working folks!
  • I don't know why I've not listened to this until now, often heard it plugged on CAFCPlayer. Really enjoyed it, and am going back through old episodes because apparently I'm a masochist. Also, @LouisMend I really enjoy your commentary on CAFCPlayer, makes the 6:30am wake up on Saturday mornings more enjoyable (because the results certainly don't).

Alex
  • Kind words Ken and SD, thank you.