Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Embarrassed

At being a charlton supporter right now !!

Comments

• iamdan said:

I'm not digginjg you or anyone out but why are you embarrassed?
    Personally I still love the club, albeit extremely angry how it's being run. Still get goosebumps singing Red Red Robin too.

what he said.
    Why should you be embarrassed. I'm not. Fed up yes but not embarrassed.
  • We'll come again. Of that I have no doubt.
  • Sheffield Utd will come good.
  • Embarrassed? Far from it, never been embarrassed about beung Charlton.

Sorry mate, but that's a ridiculous comment.
  • se9addick said:

I'll never be embarrassed. Disappointed. Let down. Frustrated. Angry. But never, ever embarrassed.

What he said.

Classic misuse of the word.
  • edited December 2015
    I'm not embarrassed about being a charlton supporter and never will be.

The embarrassing thing is the circus we have overseeing the running of our club.

Things will get better and will change, but only when the Belgians piss off.
  • Sponsored links:

• After 70 years, you are not embarrassed, it is like a roller coaster, you just sit tight and hopefully enjoy the ride, (well, some of the time)
  • RD & KM are the ones that should be embarrassed.
  • I still feel embarrassed !!
  • Not embarrassed, as the shite we are putting up with really is no fault of our own as fans. Other fanbases from other clubs will realise that as well.

Things like Ultras and goal music are the things that a fan should be embarrassed by.
  • Ok. I now agree with you..
  • No never. The fans of our club are a reason to be be proud.
  • Sponsored links:

• I agree about the fans , I'm one I'm travelling back now
  • Embarrassed at our owner, CEO and our wonderful manager but not by todays result. Don't actually feel that bothered at going out of the cup, it's not as if we're not used to piss poor cup exits to lower league sides.
  • Travelling back from Colchester still not embarrassed to be an Addick.
  • I feel that sticking with this pile of shit shows us to be stronger than ever. No matter what happens, we are still here and WE are getting stronger, more determined to stick by Charlton.
    It's getting to a point now where those "glory boys" and "johnny come lately types" have buggered off and now only the real fans remain.
  • Today was the final straw for me - cancelling Valley Gold and will never attend a game while RD/KM & KF are anywhere near our once proud club - never felt so low and down.
  • Not embarrassed. I'm fuming though that these muppet owners are doing this to our club. They're an embarrassment.
  • edited January 2016
    Don't be embarrassed, we don't get to chose who owns us. Remember they are passing ships in the night (poetic license). We Are The Club!
  • Stig said:

I'm not embarrassed. I've got friends who are Col U fans, I met one after the match and spoke to another on the phone. They know the score and weren't condescending. It's not the club, it's not the fans, it's the owner and the management. They are the ones that should be embarrassed.

Sad thing is I don't think they are.