Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How about a concerted radio effort from us?( re Collymore thread)

It is a shame no one spoke but this story is not going to go away, so there are plenty of eloquent people on here who could explain our " concerns" about where all this is heading. We need to get out there and broadcast what is going on, there will some journos and commentators who will pick up the story, because already our plight is being remarked on.
A coordinated approach to this would be good. I would be happy to send out emails to the relevant parties to try and get us some air time but I think we need a couple of you skilled spokespeople to do the talking for us.
Anyone fancy it?

Comments

• edited December 2015
    Already had a couple of takers from previous thread:
    Shirty5
    Spoke on 5live about the sacking of Powell and the appointment of Riga. No problem speaking again about the current farce.
    Addicted2Thereds ( put you down for it after your sterling recent work with the flyers;-)
  • Been given a nickname by a few people on here as "media tart" - but yes, I am happy to speak :-)
  • Good tart ;-)
  • Have just sent this email to Talksport. Will report back on here if and when I get a response:

We missed our chance yesterday when Stan C ( unbeknown to us unfortunately) invited Charlton fans to call in and speak about our concerns about the current ownership.
    Could we arrange a slot with you where we get a couple of our more eloquent supporters to explain our fears for the club under the current regime?
    Many thanks for your time.
  • edited December 2015
    I tried late. I was at work last night so it was difficult. Finally Got through with about 3minutes to go which was too late. Wish I'd heard it earlier.
    Should've known really after he'd tweeted what he did.
    He often likes to discuss things he's tweeted about.
    He's on most week nights. Not sure if he always takes calls during the week though.

It's a shame to miss out on some national exposure after how we all bang on.

A few years ago you would have got 3or 4 callers with probably more waiting in the wings. It concerns me. The support for this club is wilting at quite some rate.
  • Happy to help if needed
  • 606 next week, think we should bombard that