Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Talksport - Collymore

Comments

• Guessing all of you moaning about no one calling in couldn't get through?

Think you're a WUM if I'm honest.

Don't see how, people were given such a good oppurtunity to give this some publicity but chose not to, and posted it on here instead.
  • Someone needs to get on there

Why not you?
  • There's always the next Collymore show. Maybe someone who can string two words together on air in an intelligible way can give it a go next week.
  • iamdan said:

It's like the group of people all watching a mugging take place, whilst moaning to each other that no ones intervening.

Brad Dack mugged you lot yesterday.
    Very good. :-)

• Sponsored links:

• Next protest idea. We all phone TalkTalk on the 28th ? Either that or 606. Do both would be even better. No moaning, just facts about the ineptitude of our Chairman and CEO and Manager.
  • Next protest idea. We all phone TalkTalk on the 28th ? Either that or 606. Do both would be even better. No moaning, just facts about the ineptitude of our Chairman and CEO and Manager.

I would think that regarding Talksport at least, if @Addickted2TheReds sends them a mail in advance asking for an audience, they will be all over it. Failing that, a co-ordinated effort would be a good idea. i think that 606 decides partly on the volume of calls on a subject they get. But be warned, with 606 they screen you to see if you can actually talk, before they let you on live.

• edited December 2015
    It is a shame no one spoke but this story is not going to go away, so there are plenty of eloquent people on here who could explain our " concerns" about where all this is heading. We need to get out there and broadcast what is going on, there will some journos and commentators who will pick up the story, because already our plight is being remarked on.
    A coordinated approach to this would be good. I would be happy to send out emails to the relevant parties to try and get us some air time but I think we need a couple of you skilled spokespeople to do the talking for us.
    Anyone fancy it?

Don't see how, people were given such a good oppurtunity to give this some publicity but chose not to, and posted it on here instead.
    Same scenario as your outburst on here the other day then.

I would think that regarding Talksport at least, if @Addickted2TheReds sends them a mail in advance asking for an audience, they will be all over it. Failing that, a co-ordinated effort would be a good idea. i think that 606 decides partly on the volume of calls on a subject they get. But be warned, with 606 they screen you to see if you can actually talk, before they let you on live.

Maybe they won't after yesterday!

I'm a bit pissed off that I didn't know they were asking for Cafc fans.

Oh well - next time I'm sure!
  • 3blokes said:

It is a shame no one spoke but this story is not going to go away, so there are plenty of eloquent people on here who could explain our " concerns" about where all this is heading. We need to get out there and broadcast what is going on, there will some journos and commentators who will pick up the story, because already our plight is being remarked on.
    A coordinated approach to this would be good. I would be happy to send out emails to the relevant parties to try and get us some air time but I think we need a couple of you skilled spokespeople to do the talking for us.
    Anyone fancy it?

Spoke on 5live about the sacking of Powell and the appointment of Riga. No problem speaking again about the current farce.
  • 3blokes said:

Anyone fancy it?

Probably deserves a new thread mate if you want to organise that.

Those who have contacts and want to assist you can do so while those who are happy to speak can do that to? All offers for this can be made on that thread?

Just a thought...
  • 3blokes said:

Anyone fancy it?

Probably deserves a new thread mate if you want to organise that.

Those who have contacts and want to assist you can do so while those who are happy to speak can do that to? All offers for this can be made on that thread?

Just a thought...
    Good idea ;-)
  • Bollocks, would have been straight on that.

I actually tweeted Collymore saying he should get you on as it worries me who may actually end up ringing in and representing the fans
  • Sponsored links:

• The problem is that some bloke from the trust will get on spouting claptrap about an audience with the CEO and stuff and nonsense about the importance of dialogue. What we need is a reasoned, articulate caller who will simply tell it as it is. Any volunteers?
  • edited December 2015
  • Uboat said:

So why didn't anyone who heard it phone in?

because I was on a train coming back.

God Christ, what are the ones like they (606) reject then?
  • Shame they don't screen their presenters too! Robbie Savage's grasp of the English language is a joke.
  • Riviera said:

Shame they don't screen their presenters too! Robbie Savage's grasp of the English language is a joke.

this AND ... this .. the bloke is .. altogether now .. NICKING a LIVING ((:>)

God Christ, what are the ones like they (606) reject then?
    Actually I tuned in on Sunday, and think things may have changed. They allowed some Liverpool fan to rabbit on for at least 5 minutes at the start, because they obviously didn't have anyone else. The only trouble is that they are clearly FAPL fixated so we would probably have to wait for them to decide whether we are a good story, and then call one of us back. Worth a try. But getting in touch with Collymore's show in advance seems to me to be a more fruitful channel.
  • Great discussion on collymore tonight again , a Charlton fan called Giles called in , brilliant call and they were all slating Roland " crap belguim" is what collymore said... Gooooarn Stan
  • It's not worth 13p a minuite to talk about Charlton pathetic