Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

At least we know the new manager..

..at Old Trafford will be Jose Mourinho.

Good move for Utd?

Comments

• Absolutely.
  • Fantastic, I reckon he'll be able to get the best out of Depay etc. And I wouldn't be surprised to see a resurgence of Rooney as well. It'll be interesting to see what Mata is like when reunited with him, if they can keep a decent relationship he could be a very important player.
  • Van Gaal may have been a good manager years ago but now he seems to be clueless. He thinks tactics are little white mints. It all seems set for the unemployed one to step in.
  • I can't think of another person who would attack the Premier League with as much vengeful fury as Mourinho will if he gets the Utd job. I bet Chelsea will be regretting sacking him just for the fact Utd will now get him in and he'll devote himself to unseating Chelsea with everything he's got. If Chelsea weren't already pushing the boat out for Pep they'd better shove the whole fleet out for him now
  • why are we discussing man utd on a general charlton thread .sort it out mods
  • timken said:

why are we discussing man utd on a general charlton thread .sort it out mods

Sorry son, let's go back to the circle of protesting.

• Are you seriously suggesting that a discussion about wether jose mourinho takes over at old trafford has any relevance to charlton.
  • Sponsored links:

• and we all know he is an avid reader of charlton life
  • When I first found charltonlife, I thought it was going to be a daily commentary of dear Bobby's life.
  • Mourinho will never get the job at Man U. You only turn it down once, it doesn't get offered again.
  • timken said:

Yeah, it's ruined the 'chat' on Match of the Day for the next 12weeks.
  • He could be their Sir Alex!
  • timken said:

Because it's all part of a managerial merry-go-round.
    Pep to Chelsea, mourinho to man Utd, LvG to Charlton and Carol to Munich (purely as a barman at the beer fest.....I do hope he remembers to wash his waistcoat) and then to managing at his rightful team....The Dog and Duck.
    Great post Ricky.
  • Who cares ? - we shouldnt, we've got enough problems of our own .
  • Who cares ? - we shouldnt, we've got enough problems of our own .

At least it's about football; plenty of other vacuous threads on here!