Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Brighton vs Boro

Boro 3-0 up after 80 minutes!

Brighton recovered from a 2 goal deficit against us, but I can't see them doing it against Boro. This is a pretty comprehensive way to lose your unbeaten record...

Mourinho is apparently at the game, supporting Karanka...

Comments

• See even Brighton can get spanked
  • That's how to go 2 up at Brighton and not f##k it up
  • Boro have declared at 3-0. Emphatic win.
  • The big difference from my perspective, not just based on our game v Brighton, is most clubs in the Championship know how to get through difficult periods of the game without conceding a goal. I get the feeling when watching Charlton, when the opposition gets on top, it's inevitable they will score.

Is this the problem of such a young squad? Is it tactical ineptitude? Or maybe something else?
  • andyg90 said:

The big difference from my perspective, not just based on our game v Brighton, is most clubs in the Championship know how to get through difficult periods of the game without conceding a goal. I get the feeling when watching Charlton, when the opposition gets on top, it's inevitable they will score.

Is this the problem of such a young squad? Is it tactical ineptitude? Or maybe something else?

Because we are not good enough
  • andyg90 said:

The big difference from my perspective, not just based on our game v Brighton, is most clubs in the Championship know how to get through difficult periods of the game without conceding a goal. I get the feeling when watching Charlton, when the opposition gets on top, it's inevitable they will score.

A young squad and no experience in defence. Up front, unpredictable talents like Lookman can be given freedom to express themselves, but defence is all about organisation and team work