Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Have the club had a Loan watch section on the website since Tony Watt went to Cardiff?

I haven't seen a Loan watch section on the website for a while.

Comments

• You can buy your own one off eBay for very little.
  • Thanks that sounds spot on to me
  • Hadnt noticed but now you mention it......
  • None of them are on loan really though are they. Sold on approval.
  • Absolutely ridiculous situation....
  • I thought it was 'on loan for now to help manage supporter expectations with the payment being made in January for the full transfer.' Undisclosed of course so neither the fans nor Standard Liege can see how much is being trousered. Cookman and JBG possible injury doubts for tomorrow - farcical. We are going to regret the decision to move Watt on.
  • We've loaned out Watt and loaned in Makienok, crazy stuff
  • Sponsored links:

• se9addick said:

We've loaned out Watt and loaned in Makienok, crazy stuff

We've also paid for the privilege of loaning Makienok (a fair whack too considering), whilst loaning out Watt to a fellow Championship team. Absolute madness.
  • As if getting rid of Kermo and him firing Bournmouth into the Premier League wasn't embarrassing enough for them. Now they sit back and watch as Watt turns it on every week for Cardiff, same with Harriott at Colchester. Sooner or later they are going to have to admit that they know bugger all about football.
  • Missed It said:

None of them are on loan really though are they. Sold on approval.

Oh you mean interim loan I see now.
  • Doesn't mention the only goal being scored by Jack Munns tho'. That would have been rather a generous nod.