Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The OS is not reponding

is this just affecting me, or is it widespread.?

Comments

• sorry its back up now. Please sink
  • edited December 2015
    Is Katrien running the IT Department?
  • Is Katrien running the IT Department?

Gawd if so it means she can really multi-task.

Stick a broom up... Actually never mind
  • Someone in comms is going to get a slapped wrist for putting that news up before the deals are done.

Still, they caught it quick and I don't think many people saw it as it was so early in the morning.
  • Someone in comms is going to get a slapped wrist for putting that news up before the deals are done.

Still, they caught it quick and I don't think many people saw it as it was so early in the morning.

Another wind up?

• They've got problems with their emails too. Also not responding.

I saw it very briefly this morning... Can't believe we're signing players of that calibre

I saw it very briefly this morning... Can't believe we're signing players of that calibre
    Isn't it normal, though, for new managers (head coaches) to raid their previous club ?
  • Yeah, but what a club the new manager is raiding.
  • Sponsored links:

• They're just writing the Mourinho to Charlton article.

Ive just seen Mourinho on a 180 bus near Charlton station, so maybe this got legs.

• T.C.E said:

Someone in comms is going to get a slapped wrist for putting that news up before the deals are done.

Ive just seen Mourinho on a 180 bus near Charlton station, so maybe this got legs.

Buses don't have legs mate.

• Hex said:

Someone in comms is going to get a slapped wrist for putting that news up before the deals are done.

Isn't it normal, though, for new managers (head coaches) to raid their previous club ?
    That is very true... Although they do have plenty of clubs to raid...
  • He baulked at only being made interim manager and being given threpance halfpenny as a transfer budget. Liked the new seats though...