Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Peter Blake

I was just told by a colleague that this chap, who was the man who designed the sleeve cover for Sgt Pepper's, was a Charlton fan.

Comments

• yes, grew up in Dartford and used to come to games as a kid with his mum.

He was in an art and football exhibition with another Charlton fan, ray Richardson back in the 90s and Ray told me they were chatting away about Charlton in the old days.
  • Was being the operative word. He must be boycotting then!
  • Is he a decent manager?
  • Is he a decent manager?

He's British. So it doesn't matter if he is.
  • iainment said:

Is he a decent manager?

Eh?
  • iainment said:

Is he a decent manager?

Eh?
    A good manager.
  • I was at a Who concert at The Albert Hall a few years ago and him and his wife were sharing our table in the bar. I knew his face but couldn't remember who he was until he was introduced to the crowd during the gig. Gutted I didn't say more to him than "no, no-one's sitting there" and "thank you" when he said enjoy the concert.
  • I was at a Who concert at The Albert Hall a few years ago and him and his wife were sharing our table in the bar. I knew his face but couldn't remember who he was until he was introduced to the crowd during the gig. Gutted I didn't say more to him than "no, no-one's sitting there" and "thank you" when he said he'd enjoyed the concert.

Why did you say thank you? Are you Pete Townsend?