Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ouch !!!!

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/14146741.JAILED__Woman_who_burnt_her_lover_s_genitals_during_sex/

A woman who tried to burn her lover's legs and genitals with a hot iron during sex has been sentenced to nine years in prison.
Kenya Alozie, 31, from Nigeria, also used a broken bottle to attack her victim whilst they were at his home in Plumstead on May 15 of this year.

The man, aged in his thirties, needed hospital treatment and surgery after suffering deep cuts and burns.

Alozie was living with friends in Plumstead after arriving in the UK to study at Coventry University.
At the time of her attack Alozie's visa was due to expire and she was set to return to her family in Nigeria at the end of May.

After police launched an investigation officers managed to stop Alozie before she left the UK.

Comments

• Macronate said:

did the man not suspect something when she had a hot iron and broken bottle to hand whilst they were having sex?

Ann Summers new range of sex toys.....
  • Macronate said:

did the man not suspect something when she had a hot iron and broken bottle to hand whilst they were having sex?

I didn't no, I'd had about 12 pints by that point and was horny as f***.
  • Macronate said:

I didn't no, I'd had about 12 pints by that point and was horny as f***.
    after 12 pints the stiffest thing in my trousers would be the breeze.
  • Macronate said:

He probably thought; Ahh, shes an alright shag and she even tries to do her washing up and ironing at the same time, good girl....
  • There's a would ya to sort out the men from the boys!
  • Count me out.
  • I can think of a better way to get rid of the wrinkles from my Willy
  • Bit extreme just so you can stay in the country
  • She misunderstood her cockney- speaking boyfriend who asked her to iron out his 'arris.