Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anyone want a (brand new) free trampoline?

Sorry, bit random but my beer fridge has just arrived and to make room for it in my shed, I need to shift a few things...one of which is a never used 8ft trampoline, still in its box (well, the netting has been used on another trampoline, but that's included too of course).. No charge, if anyone wants it, it's yours if you come and collect it from between Maze Hill and Westcombe Park stations. Reply here or send me a message..

Sorry to admins for turning the site into gumtree...

Comments

• Thank you very much... You've just given Katrien her new idea for attracting fans to the Valley!!!!
  • Is it to improve our bouncebackability?
  • was struggling for a pun, so well done @thai malaysia addick :-)
  • I'd jump at that!
  • Bring it down to the Valley so we get the new interim Head Coach bounce.
  • It may put a spring in our step.
  • This trampoline, while holding a banner, could you bounce up to the level of the boardroom windows at The Valley?
  • cafcfan said:

This trampoline, while holding a banner camera, could you bounce up to the level of the boardroom windows at The Valley?

• Sponsored links:

• LenGlover said:

Sorry, bit random but my beer fridge has just arrived and to make room for it in my shed, I need to shift a few things...one of which is a never used 8ft trampoline, still in its box (well, the netting has been used on another trampoline, but that's included too of course).. No charge, if anyone wants it, it's yours if you come and collect it from between Maze Hill and Westcombe Park stations. Reply here or send me a message..

Sorry to admins for turning the site into gumtree...

We're sorry to announce that trains are delayed because of a trampoline on the line between Maze Hill and Westcombe Park.
    On the up & down line.
  • Sell it to KM, in one corner the fan sofa, in another the fan trampoline...
  • Maybe Mak could make use of it on long balls