Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ernie Crouch RIP

Arsenal fans tribute to Ernie Crouch whilst travelling to Villa today was pure class. Some of our own supporters can learn a lesson from this.

Comments

• Arsenal fans tribute to Ernie Crouch whilst travelling to Villa today was pure class. Some of our own supporters can learn a lesson from this.

When have our supporters not shown the proper respect for someone that has died ?
  • Arsenal fans tribute to Ernie Crouch whilst travelling to Villa today was pure class. Some of our own supporters can learn a lesson from this.

When have our supporters not shown the proper respect for someone that has died ?
    You tell me, but I can give details about our fans hurting and abusing our own fans, even on here by some brave soles.
  • Soles?
    Odd thread.
  • Piebury corner has a pie named after him and all proceeds to homeless charity,

Piebury corner is a brilliant shop and has some of the greatest pies from all over the country well worth a visit if your near by
  • Am I the only one who doesn't have a clue what this thread is about?
  • Am I the only one who doesn't have a clue what this thread is about?

I admit that I had to search the interweb to see who Ernie is, or should I say was. He was the old fella who tragically got blown by the recent strong winds, into the path of an oncoming vehicle and was killed. He was, I believe on his way to an Arsenal match.
    However the strange original post and his even stranger second post led me to look up the OP. Like many on here he seems to have more than one handle and has made some other odd comments.
    Just to clarify, I did not want to become Riviera, after my ban the Mods would not let me use Chirpy again.
  • edited December 2015
    I see now. Your another one on here who does his upmost best to try and get people to bite. Good luck in your quest BP
  • to be fair to the OP, I remember that time, you know, when one of our fans died and the crowd failed to show appropriate respect. They were probably downright rude. We're famous for it. Oh yeah, that's it, they sang horrid songs and laughed. Probably.
    :neutral:
  • Dont do drugs people!
  • What was BPhasnohair's user name before this one?
  • Sponsored links:

• What was BPhasnohair's user name before this one?

BPhaslovelylocks but it was a while back.
  • And now he's gone and got himself banned
  • Riviera said:

Soles?
    Odd thread.

Indeed they are/were from Dover.