Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

getting tickets for leeds

Looked online. Seem to be restricted sale.

Will a red card with a couple of games per season purchase history score me tickets?

Can i buy them without calling premium.rate number?

Couldn't see any way to do it online.

Comments

• Pop down the ticket office today.

Err, no scrap that idea. Forgot the ticket office is closed on Wednesdays and Thursday's.
  • I've got a tent you can borrow... Might need to get down there quick... The queue is already getting out of control
  • Btw... if anyone thinks i shouldn't be giving the club my money, feel free to find me an unused season ticket. Any stand will do.
  • Red card will be fine to get tickets
  • Red card will be fine to get tickets

Can i buy online?
  • usual protocol for leeds as they bring a lot down and before now i have known them to buy tickets in north upper,bought on the day last year for 6 of us on the one red card.
  • Btw... if anyone thinks i shouldn't be giving the club my money, feel free to find me an unused season ticket. Any stand will do.

I seem to recall @LenGlover saying he often had a spare season ticket that he doesn't seem to be able to get a take up for.

Might be worth asking.

• Siv, I have a spare ticket. Plse PM me if interested. The cost is a donation to the Museum, at your discretion.
  • Yes, same here (1 ticket please happy to donate to museum face price)
    Sods law been working this week, I have emailed GHF, but let siv have first choice)
    Cheers.
  • edited December 2015
    Ken i may have a spare, are you still seeking.

Ahh (edit) scrub that, the unexpected has happened & ticket taken
  • Sponsored links:

I seem to recall @LenGlover saying he often had a spare season ticket that he doesn't seem to be able to get a take up for.

Might be worth asking.
    In theory my daughter is attending the Leeds game.

I say in theory because she has a party on Friday night to attend a long way from Charlton but she has told me she wants to watch the game.
  • Looked online. Seem to be restricted sale.

Will a red card with a couple of games per season purchase history score me tickets?

Can i buy them without calling premium.rate number?

Couldn't see any way to do it online.

The ticket office number is not a premium rate number. 03 numbers are charged at standard local rate.
  • Ken i may have a spare, are you still seeking.

Ahh (edit) scrub that, the unexpected has happened & ticket taken

Thanks mate, awaiting Alan to confirm, appreciate the help.