Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Female CEO in London has revealed she’s been using Tinder to recruit staff

Comments

• What is Tinder?
  • If it was KM I would absolutely swipe right so I could "meaningful dialogue" with her.

It's the new sexting...
  • Better off using FuckedBuddies!
  • What is Tinder?

A bit like the contacts section of razzle magazine
  • ads said:

What is Tinder?

A bit like the contacts section of razzle magazine
    I haven't heard of either of those. I've led a sheltered life.
  • If a bloke had done this to recruit women?

The Guardian would be all over it. Calls for arrests, public hangings for all men...

The Guardian would be all over it. Calls for arrests, public hangings for all men...

Bugger you just beat me to it... Would be sexism of the highest order and disgusting that a woman was being hired for her looks
  • Serious question, is hiring chefs exempt from equal opportunities legislation ... one for @Henry Irving ?
  • edited December 2015
    Tinder is essentially an app is college kids use to find/meet girls or sometimes get a cheap thrill.
  • Sponsored links:

Interesting that you go down this road rather than pointing out that this lady's recruitment methods (if it's only Tinder) completely exclude women from getting a job with her company.
  • Maybe she doesn't want to employ women. Her business, her choice
  • What is Tinder?

What is Tinder?

Beat me to it...some kind of Facebook type sight?

Shame it can't ever be the other way round though... If an man said "I dont want to employ women, my business, my choice" people would go crazy
  • edited December 2015

Maybe she doesn't want to employ women. Her business, her choice

Shame it can't ever be the other way round though... If an man said "I dont want to employ women, my business, my choice" people would go crazy
    (Edited to not send this wildly off topic)
  • If this was happening the other way around then this thread would have more than 16 comments for starters!

No its not
    In this day and age it's all about that equal rights bollocks
  • Nothing new. The women i recruit over Tinder have been cooking me breakfast for years.