Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CAFC PLAYERS .. HOSPITAL VISITS

Forget our 'fears and predicaments', real or imagined for a short while and take a look at the photos published on the OS of our players bringing some joy and comfort to hospital patients young and old.

Really refreshing and rather humbling acts of kindness, which for my part go a long way to reinforce my belief in the essential humanity and good faith of the vast majority of the human race, especially as we get towards the very special time of year that is Christmas.

Well done to all concerned at CAFC, you have all brought some real joy and pleasure to many who are unwell and suffering pain and perhaps long term hospitalisation.

Now back to the football .. COME ON YOU ADDICKS !!!!!!!!

Comments

• edited December 2015
    Splendid, love this sort of thing meself
  • This always makes me proud to be a Charlton Athletic supporter and strengthens my belief in turning up every Saturday to support the eleven fellas in red shirts. I will defer my judgement on those that run/own the club until next May, when they ask me to renew my season ticket
  • I reckon the majority of the squad were there to visit Kashi and Ceballos and popped in to see the kids whilst they were there.
  • edited December 2015
    Good on the players doing this, it's pretty Rubbish being in hospital at any time of year, let alone at Christmas.
  • _MrDick said:

I reckon the majority of the squad were there to visit Kashi and Ceballos and popped in to see the kids whilst they were there.

if you look carefully, you'll see Kashi handing out some pressies .. he does not look as though he's wearing pyjamas
  • This is great. I love it.