Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Killerbee Streams

Hi All,

Around 2 months ago i purchased one of these "Pre loaded Fire Sticks" of someone i saw selling on twitter, Basically ( See their website for more details) you plug in one of these sticks in your HDMI port on your TV, Connect it to your WI-FI and loads up "Kodi" which i believe has been mentioned on this site before i have given it two months so test its stability before sharing and it is spot on.

I get every Prem 3pm game it does not have to be on Sky, BT etc and all the games in the week, including some Championship and lower league matches, all either in VERY GOOD standard quality or HD.

Also ALL PPV events on there in HD too, Along with all movies and TV shows in HD... its basically Netflix.

Its a one of payment which was less then my Monthly sky and i have not looked back!

I bought 3 stick's of them and they have worked without a problem. He is getting a lot of good feedback on twitter too!

Reason why I'm sharing this is 1. It really is amazing and i have already cancelled my Sky. 2. I was speaking to the guy that runs it on twitter and we got talking football, i told him i will share this with my Charlton friends on the fan's forum and he said he will give 5% off to any Charlton fan who uses the promo code "CAFC" ( Case Sensitive).

*** I'm not advertising, Im just trying to pass on a tip to save on sky bills!***

Check out their site; http://killerbeestreams.moonfruit.com/shop/4590419657/fire-stick-fully-loaded/10092029
Thanks!

Comments