Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Live stream for today

Comments

• We used to get 3pm Championship games in Thailand but I think just about the whole of Asia has dropped it. Even Malaysia with its QPR and Cardiff connections. Live streams usually manage to screw my computer so it'll be the match thread for me, possibly with an FA Cup game in the background, if I can find one showing.
  • edited January 2016

NWCorner said:

Anyone know how I can watch it on my iPhone ??

Download the live media player app and search for the bein sport channels.

Alternatively, do something productive and avoid the misery..
    Bein Sport channels are no longer on live media player

Wiz1.net works on iPad doesn't it?
    Don't know, having screwed up my pc in the past I've never wanted to risk my iPad with any streaming sites other than the live media app
  • don't forget that if you are brave enough to watch the whole match on live stream you can contribute to the Players Marks

Wooooo, my first chance at contributing.
  • Damn, now you tell me when I'm on my way to New York...

• NWCorner said:

Anyone know how I can watch it on my iPhone ??

Go to the game and film it. (:
  • Bein 6 schedules aint got it listed.
  • buckshee said:

Bein 6 schedules aint got it listed.

http://www.beinsports.com/us/tv-guide

For me it says it starts at 6:45am (I'm on Pacific Standard Time) and runs until 9am. It's the only thing scheduled on BeIN6 Sport (shockingly)
  • Sponsored links:

• SDAddick said:

buckshee said:

Bein 6 schedules aint got it listed.

http://www.beinsports.com/us/tv-guide

For me it says it starts at 6:45am (I'm on Pacific Standard Time) and runs until 9am. It's the only thing scheduled on BeIN6 Sport (shockingly)
    I see the same.

• On Fox Sport Africa here in Nairobi,so is todays championship overseas game.So should be plenty of streams.

• sralan said:

Must be a stream somewhere as Roland Doesschit will be watching from the ivory tower.

Bless your little cotton socks, what a sweetheart treasure you are. But seriously chap, do you actually believe he watches any live Charlton coverage at all? One thing he said which we all believe is that he's disinterested in football. His toady CEO at Charlton has reiterated that he 'watches all Charlton games live'. She has no credibility. Why would someone sit and watch a couple of hours of a sport which he neither enjoys or understands? We know that individual results are not factored into his so called strategy. Matches are just training sessions and promotional vehicles for his imagined production line of young up and coming players and reportedly under-valued Europeans.
    If KM tells you it's raining, put your hand out the window to check it gets wet.
    If she tells you the sky is blue, get a second opinion.
  • Great, now I have to watch it.
  • Any ideas to watch on the iPhone Guys? Can't seem to get Live Media Player
  • NWCorner said:

Any ideas to watch on the iPhone Guys? Can't seem to get Live Media Player

Download the Universal TV app on your iphone, they do sports streams on there, we might just be lucky and get a Charlton stream!
  • NWCorner said:

Download the Universal TV app on your iphone, they do sports streams on there, we might just be lucky and not get a Charlton stream!
  • NWCorner said:

Download the Universal TV app on your iphone, they do sports streams on there, we might just be lucky and get a Charlton stream!
    Ta, will give it a go
  • NWCorner said:

Download the Universal TV app on your iphone, they do sports streams on there, we might just be lucky and not get a Charlton stream!
    I see what you did there

• Sponsored links:

• Can I have dushatalet's feed please. We won 4 nil in that.
  • Best websites to use for a mac?
    NWCorner said:

NWCorner said:

Ta, will give it a go
    Not a bad picture either
  • edited January 2016
    This will be the first time I haven't stayed in of an afternoon when there's a stream available; made me realise just how frustrated I am with the club.

May give it a go for the second half after doing some shopping, but generally if a stream was available and I wasn't at the match I'd adjust my afternoon and plug my laptop in to the TV.
  • Anyone got a link that actually works yet?
  • EastStand said:

Anyone got a link that actually works yet?

Nothing will work till a minute after it kicks off.
  • Samsung, android tablet.
    Advice please ?
    Thank you.
  • http://firstrowi.eu/soccer/first-rotherham-united-charlton-athletic-row668159

Something is working here but looks like a strange programme on at the moment!!
  • I normally use 12th player to watch streams on my laptop but can't see any decent links for our game on that.
  • Got it live on Kodi now... Anyone who has it... Go to FirstRowSports (SportsDevil addon) and select the first link