Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anneka Rice

Just played Mull Of Kintyre and afterwards said something to the effect that a lot of "Charlton Athletic fans will have been singing along to that". Or something like that anyway.

Perhaps we could persuade her to bring "Challenge Anneka" back one last time - to rescue us from Roland.

Comments

• Was on radio two Thursday morning 07:15 too :) sang along all the way to the station.
  • She liked a chopper did Anneka, of the flying variety that is not the Ron Harris type :wink:
  • C4FC4L1f3 said:

Was on radio two Thursday morning 07:15 too :) sang along all the way to the station.

Was walking the dog at the time, brought a big smile to my face, when it came on the radio.
  • C4FC4L1f3 said:

Was on radio two Thursday morning 07:15 too :) sang along all the way to the station.

Was walking the dog at the time, brought a big smile to my face, when it came on the radio.
    Bad doggy!!! :wink:
  • Always had good old Anneka as a guilty pleasure. One of the good'uns.
  • Great Wouldya. Marmite bird, great rack but that great big gurning happy mug of hers?

(Brought to you by the 70's Sexists Alliance)

Thought they'd all been jailed, now.
  • I prefered Annabel Croft to be honest. Didn't the former tennis player take over from Anneka presenting Treasure Hunt?
  • Jesus a quick Google shows that at 53 she hasn't aged a day! Treasure hunt was one of those shows that turned a boy into a man!
  • Sponsored links:

• Used to enjoy watching Treasure Hunt
  • Legendary Lady! Go Anneka
  • edited December 2015
  • Back in the day id have given anneka a right good seeing to. Although I was only ten at the time,so it probably wouldn't have worked.
  • edited December 2015
    No sound on this one chaps but sometimes no words are required.....

http://youtu.be/d3sYuC7IOlM

• edited December 2015
    As someone that had to have lens replacement surgery due to watching challenge Aneka series back to back while hiding beneath my superman duvet, thanks for that OA they've just steamed up. ;)
  • But how did she know about our song?
  • But how did she know about our song?

That's a very good question and although I didn't explicit say so, it was my motivation for opening this thread. Don't really understand why so many on here have been distracted from dealing with this issue!
  • edited December 2015
    I believe she is friends with Heather Mills?
    Maybe theres the connection?
    Now back on topic........ Anika's ar5e we were discussing, carry on. ;)