Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• I hope he's been knighted for his charitable work and not services to. comedy
  • Complete non story. So they showed the wrong picture, big f*****g deal.
  • edited December 2015
    Great guitar player, that Lenny Hendrix.
  • I like that Lenny Kravitz so pleased he got blighted.
  • Why haven't the Tory press and Cameron been all over this? Oh, it was an ITV gaff not the Beeb.

Zzzzzzz turn it in
  • edited December 2015
    Easy to tell em apart!

Just get em to shout GDANGA!!!

Where is the CL Rapid Response Outrage Support Group?
  • Thought it was one photo out of a montage that was erroneously put in?

How someone can say itv misunderstood diversity issues is a joke. It was someone making a mistake.

What about when dexy midnight runners were singing Jackie Wilson Says on Top of the Pops and some idiot had out a picture of Jocky Wilson up in the studio. Was that due to not understating diversity issues?
  • This is an editors worst nightmare. I'd honestly put it down to being an honest mistake. Maybe the footage was out in as a quick joke but was then forgotten about. These editors have a very short turn around time, I'm very surprised mistakes like having the wrong person in some archive clips doesn't happen more often actually.
  • Sponsored links:

• Much Ado About Nothing as Billy Shakespeare wrote.

Everybody makes mistakes sometimes. Even our revered football club pre Meire!

Anyone else remember Leaburn's hat trick (against Ipswich was it?) and Steve Gritt being credited with his penalty?
  • J BLOCK said:

Why haven't the Tory press and Cameron been all over this? Oh, it was an ITV gaff not the Beeb.

Zzzzzzz turn it in
    And that will be the exact comment I shall use the next time I see a load of tiresome old anti-beeb tosh.
  • LenGlover said:

Much Ado About Nothing as Billy Shakespeare wrote.

Everybody makes mistakes sometimes. Even our revered football club pre Meire!

Anyone else remember Leaburn's hat trick (against Ipswich was it?) and Steve Gritt being credited with his penalty?

They probably thought they were having their leg pulled when they were asked to put Leaburn Hat trick.
  • Literally every thread has some political bollocks in it. When will it stop?!!!!
  • Literally every thread has some political bollocks in it. When will it stop?!!!!

Until someone starts Tinfoil Life so all the loonies can take their conspiracy theories elsewhere.

Shall we have a vote on it? ;)

Come the revolution?
  • So, we ship out Ainsley Harriot to Colchester and he ends up with a knighthood ( allegedly). Time to recall him !!!
  • I thought it was Denzil Washington