Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

December 5th

Sorry for starting a new thread, but couldn't see one about this special date & our results on or near it.

I'm no statto but I'm fairly sure we have a good record since 1992...........winning at Millwall in the snow in '95 & Stamford Bridge in ;2001 with Lisbies last minute winner are just 2 that come to mind.

Any geeks or know-alls out there that can tell me the stats ??

Comments

• Walshie v Pompey, '92, WillMaul in the snow with the orange ball, '95, El Kharkouri's 90th minute free-kick winner v Blackburn, Dennis's late one at Palace... all on Dec 5th. And it's my 50th birthday on Saturday.
    See you all in Sussex by the sea. COYA!
  • 5 December 1995 Millwall 0 Charlton 2

5 December 1998 Blackburn Rovers 1 Charlton 0

5 December 2001 Chelsea 0 Charlton 1

5 December 2004 Crystal Palace 0 Charlton 1

5 December 2006 Charlton 1 Blackburn 0

5 December 2009 Charlton 1 Southend 0
  • Good effort, Jimmy. I knew there were some more, but couldn't remember them. That's some statistic, isn't it? It'll take something special to beat Brighton. It would be splendid if we could. At least the weather forecast isn't bad for Saturday.
  • As much as Dec 5th is a good date for us, the 16th April is just awful, played 20 times on this date and have yet to win., 6 draws is the best. We got Derby at home on that date this season, so that should bring this poor record to an end!