Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

BEAT THE BOOKIE COMPETITION 2015/6 **WEEK 14 RESULTS AND WEEK 15 SELECTIONS**

I mentioned a few weeks ago how since doing this I've noticed certain betting trends. In that particular week (11) there were 191 selections by lifers which included only ONE draw. Now I don't know if our selections are in anyway representative of overall betting trends, but if they are, this weeks 10 drawn matches out of the 22 in the top 2 divisions means the bookies would've absolutely cleaned up.
This week there were 8 draws predicted out of 192 predictions by lifers, so its no surprise that only 7 out of 73 saw a virtual profit. Everton and/or Wolves were the biggest let downs this week meaning lifers put £54.40 into the virtual bookies coffers.
The reason we as a collective weren't hit too badly was down to the fact that out of those 8 draws predicted, 3 of them were on one lifers virtual betting slip. Cardiff v Burnley, Blackburn v Sheff W & Bolton v Brentford ending all square meant that Pedro45 netted the best individual return of the season with £337.92. I just hope he had a real nibble at it.
Congratulations to all this weeks winners.
At last now someone is challenging smiffyboy overall.
MrOneLung asked if anyone else had also lost all 14 weeks. The answer is yes, 1 other lifer has taken part every week with no return but I won't name names coughRalphMilnecough.
The rest are on -£140.
Just to recap the rules.
Each week a coupon from the weekends games will be posted up.
Each weekend you'll be given a virtual tenner to put on either a single, double or treble.
Simply post your bet from the selections and we'll work out peoples virtual winnings/losses over the season.
Any newbie coming in will start on the same balance as the lowest in the competition.
Below are this weeks matches.

Comments