Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Brazil

edited May 2007 in General Charlton
Call me paranoid but even though I won the ballot I've still ordered my tickets now in the first 5 minutes of the puchasing period being open. £100 for the missus and I to go so a treat only. I clicked on best available seats and it offered me £50 so I took them up.

Anyone else going?

Ticket purchasing period has just opened and will be open until Wednesday.

Comments

• Options
    Yeah, got mine via Englandfans a couple of weeks ago, paid £35 and got half way line tickets
  • Options
    Sounds like a touch Rothko, don't have a clue where we are....
  • Options
    i got tickets in the ballot, but i think only 1, and i'm not going on my own.
    is your mrs england fans as well spankie or can you buy on behalf of others?

I can't afford £50 tho, so nevermind
  • Options
    Did you only apply for 1?
  • Options
    Didn't get anything in the ballot. Just tried getting tickets but it wont let me (worth a try!)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Did you only apply for 1?

i only have 1 fan number so could only apply for me, haven't tried to buy any
  • Options
    Think you might be able to get more then one, not sure
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Think you might be able to get more then one, not sure

Anyway Rothko why are you going to this Game ? Gonna try & pick up Management & tactical tips from that Nonce McLaren ? :-)
  • Options
    Suzi....neither of us are England fans. We registered with the site to get FAN numbers and applied for the ballot. You can name up to 4 people on it so did us two.
  • Options
    got 2 one for me one for my son he got a fan number as well.

got £30 tickets there is not a bad view in the ground so not worried.

excited
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i just did best available and they're coming up 40, but do it againa nd they come up 50, then 3 more tries and back to 40!

if i can get them for £30 then i may do it.

i'm in the ballot for me, but les isn't, so dunno if i can buy 2 on my number.....
  • Options
    ok, have to have 2 fan numbers, if someone wants to use my fan number then be my guest.
  • Options
    I will, know someone who will want a ticket
  • Options
    Behind the goal and high for you Arf
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]I will, know someone who will want a ticket

what do you need then fan number and password?
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    yes please whisper over
  • Options
    dont give it to a hooligan so i get in trouble!!!
  • Options
    No thugs, promise
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Behind the goal and high for you Arf

i don't care mate as long as i am there. - my boy gone mental running round the house - i think he;s happy - he even offered to give me the £30 for the ticket as well bless him.
  • Options
    Looks like it hasn't sold out on the ballot
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Are tickets available to people who aren't England fans members now then?
  • Options
    Depends, I get the feeling they'll offer them either to people who missed out on the first ballot, or to EF members.

Find out by the weekend I suppose
  • Options
    you may have to stand, as 17,000 seats have been ripped up because they have turned pink in the sun.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]you may have to stand, as 17,000 seats have been ripped up because they have turned pink in the sun.

dont believe what they say in the sun dude ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]you may have to stand, as 17,000 seats have been ripped up because they have turned pink in the sun.

dont believe what they say in the sun dude ;-)

ssn. probably just as reliable;-)