Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ademola Lookman's former coach discusses his 'scary' ability

"He’s so quick, that’s the first thing you notice when you watch him, but he’s also got a great deal of skill and one of the best first touches I have seen. His quality was scary at times..."

Full quotes:

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/14118155.Charlton_youngster_is_a_future_Premier_League_star__insists_former_coach/

Comments

• Crap player - not good enough for the Prem. Needs to stay at Charlton.

I would go further and suggest that he will be at Welling by the end of the season.
  • Great... Guess this means that this Jack Osborne is now in the frame to be next Charlton boss.

He's got similar credentials to Karel Fraeye so is in with an equal chance
  • Crap player - not good enough for the Prem. Needs to stay at Charlton for 20 games.

• Crap player - not good enough for the Prem. Needs to stay at Charlton.

I would go further and suggest that he will be at Welling by the end of the season.
    Welling is his level and should certainly be playing there at the start of next season...

Just not in a Welling shirt ;)
  • Similar to Defoe then, he'll be handing in a transfer request by tomorrow.
  • Waterloo FC

Another bargain from Belgium.

Sounds like he's had a good platform there to build on and get up a head of steam for his express rise into professional football :wink:
  • Not been Charltonized yet.

Seriously, he looks some player.
  • iaitch said:

Similar to Defoe then, he'll be handing in a transfer request by tomorrow.

Defoe documentary was on last night, showed him scoring against us on his debut and talking and why he moved and all that. Still winds me up!

Lookman will be Charlton-ized or go on to be a great player, don't know which I'd prefer.
  • Sponsored links:

• When he does go on to be a great player will he remember us?
  • iaitch said:

When he does go on to be a great player will he remember us?

What a silly question. Of course he will - when he scores a hat trick against us. And if he should forget I'm sure some will remind him!
  • iaitch said:

When he does go on to be a great player will he remember us?

What a silly question. Of course he will - when he scores a hat trick against us. And if he should forget I'm sure some will remind him!
    Subject to us meeting in the Cup of course.
  • Well it seems to have slipped Paul Walsh and Robert Lee's minds that they played for us.