Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CAFC on Facebook

The club posted an ad for half season tickets on Facebook yesterday, which was getting hammered with negative comments about the state of management of the club. The advert is no longer there this morning. Are the 2% starting to worry them?

Comments

• The club posted an ad for half season tickets on Facebook yesterday, which was getting hammered with negative comments about the state of management of the club. The advert is no longer there this morning. Are the 2% starting to worry them?

No, they probably just realised that when it comes to the Facebook group 2% refers to the number of posters that have an IQ reaching the national average.
  • DRAddick said:

The club posted an ad for half season tickets on Facebook yesterday, which was getting hammered with negative comments about the state of management of the club. The advert is no longer there this morning. Are the 2% starting to worry them?

No, they probably just realised that when it comes to the Facebook group 2% refers to the number of posters that have an IQ reaching the national average.
    Wouldn't disagree with this. One or two on the unofficial page seem a few olives short of a pizza too. One bloke on there, bald clown, forget his name... seems to have an inexplicable hatred of Powell. Weird.
  • DRAddick said:

Wouldn't disagree with this. One or two on the unofficial page seem a few olives short of a pizza too. One bloke on there, bald clown, forget his name... seems to have an inexplicable hatred of Powell. Weird.
    How many olives do you put on a pizza ??
  • I took a leaf out of someone else on here's book by replying to every email they sent me with a negative comment. Childish but makes me feel better.
  • Most on the Facebook page are utter muppets. Sue Parkes is constantly defending the club but gets dogs abuse from the knuckle scrapers on there
  • edited December 2015
    the facebook page does my head in, I think one of the comments on there yesterday was a bit ott, telling people that they cant drink before and a huge police presence at brighton this weekend etc, admittedly some of the responses are out of order, but its getting ridiculous going Charlton games if you done something illegal then im sure you will be reprimanded, and dealt with accordingly by the police why people feel the need to constantly bang on about a code of conduct, its people days out and money so aslong as there within the law then why does it matter, I intend on having a good drink up with some pals I wont see till the new year, don't really see an issue with it, people go on that we don't have any away numbers but its not suprising given some of the shit you get about going.
  • edited December 2015
    Her post was ridiculous, I get that's she a resepcted member of the 'Charlton Community' but who is she to lecture people
  • the facebook page does my head in, I think one of the comments on there yesterday was a bit ott, telling people that they cant drink before and a huge police presence at brighton this weekend etc, admittedly some of the responses are out of order, but its getting ridiculous going Charlton games if you done something illegal then im sure you will be reprimanded, and dealt with accordingly by the police why people feel the need to constantly bang on about a code of conduct, its people days out and money so aslong as there within the law then why does it matter, I intend on having a good drink up with some pals I wont see till the new year, don't really see an issue with it, people go on that we don't have any away numbers but its not suprising given some of the shit you get about going.

J BLOCK said:

Her post was ridiculous, I get that's she a resepcted member of the 'Charlton Community' but who is she to lecture people

I haven't read the stuff on facebook. But maybe whoever was advising against getting ratfaced had remembered this incident?

For the sake of a few beers and a loud gob, he had a very bad and boring day in Brighton.

forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/61385/was-i-hard-done-by-or-my-own-fault/p1
  • Sponsored links:

• cafcfan said:

the facebook page does my head in, I think one of the comments on there yesterday was a bit ott, telling people that they cant drink before and a huge police presence at brighton this weekend etc, admittedly some of the responses are out of order, but its getting ridiculous going Charlton games if you done something illegal then im sure you will be reprimanded, and dealt with accordingly by the police why people feel the need to constantly bang on about a code of conduct, its people days out and money so aslong as there within the law then why does it matter, I intend on having a good drink up with some pals I wont see till the new year, don't really see an issue with it, people go on that we don't have any away numbers but its not suprising given some of the shit you get about going.

J BLOCK said:

I haven't read the stuff on facebook. But maybe whoever was advising against getting ratfaced had remembered this incident?

For the sake of a few beers and a loud gob, he had a very bad and boring day in Brighton.

Oh thanks a lot... that's no work for me for the next hour as I re-read that thread!!
  • Curb_It said:

cafcfan said:

J BLOCK said:

Oh thanks a lot... that's no work for me for the next hour as I re-read that thread!!

Just done same. Missed it first time round but a true CL classic
  • done the first 3 pages of that thread will get back to the rest later , how did i miss that !!